Chapter 6: Saviour

3rd person POV

It was Kristoff. He stood there, facing the class as the teacher introduced him as the new student to the class. Kristoff looked around the class and caught a glimpse of Elsa. He passed her a gentle smile as their eyes met.

But Elsa chose to ignore him. She wanted to hide the fact that she knew him. It was because she would have to give an explanation to her friends about how she knew him.

~•~

"You sure you don't want to come with us?" Rapunzel suggested. Elsa shook her head in a negative response. "She really wants to avoid your princessy shopping, aren't I right, Elsa?" Merida looked at Elsa.

"Haha yeah.." Elsa gave them an awkward laugh. But her friends did not seem to mind it much. "So, we'll leave without you, then... " Rapunzel pouted. Elsa gave her an assuring nod.

After a while, Rapunzel and Merida has left to go shopping (Merida being forced to), leaving Elsa behind. All the other students were leaving for their homes too.

Elsa had asked her driver to bring the car into the campus. She was doing everything that she could do yo avoid Jack Frost. But the driver was being late. Elsa started tapping her foot on to the ground, impatient.

She was just looking around the campus when she noticed Kristoff running towards her. In no time, he had ran up to her. He dragged her behind a tree. "What are you doing?!" Elsa pulled away her arm from his grip.

"Oh yeah, hey, sorry, " Kristoff raised his hands in defense. "Why haven't you gone home yet?" He questioned. "My driver seems to be late... " Elsa answered.

She noticed that Kristoff was constantly glancing at the direction he ran from. "Why were you running?" She asked. "I kinda stole some carrots from the cafeteria kitchen for my rein- PET! For my pet!" He seemed to say something else.

"Oh.." Elsa didn't quite believe his words. "Doesn't your boss pay you enough?" She raised a brow. But before Kristoff could answer, both of them heard the horn of a car.

It was Elsa's driver who was finally here. "My car's here. Gotta go. Bye." Elsa didn't provide him the opportunity to say anything back as she hurried to her car, impatient to go home.

Kristoff smiled at Elsa who quite seemed to be ignoring him. She probably didn't want to come across anything related to Jack Frost.

Kristoff pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number on it. "Yes, Jack, she is healthy and fine. She has just left for home." Kristoff spoke to the phone as he watched Elsa's car drive away.

After Elsa had reached her home, she was just about to walk into the house. She unlocked thr doorknob but then she heard her dad's conversation with their manager. They must be having an emergency meeting or something.

"Sir, are you sure you want to sell your resort?" The manager asked. "Yes..." Elsa's father sighed out. Elsa couldn't stop herself from barging into the house. She witnessed her father and the manager at their dinner table, talking business.

"You can't do that!" Elsa approached them. "You can't sell the resort!" She added. "Elsa, honey, I don't want to do it either. But you see, our company is going into loss. We have debt of millions. We have no choice." Her father replied.

"But that's the place that contains most of mom's memories, you can't-" But her dad spoke over her, "It's not for your science project or shit. It's a serious matter. You can't think of everything so emotionally!"

"You know what? If you're so powerless, I will find a way to deal with this myself." Elsa declared. "You're a mere student! You know nothing about business. Keep yourself out of this." Her father avoided her glance.

Elsa was furious. She threw her bag onto the couch and stomped out of the house. Her driver was just about to get into the house when she came across him. "Hand me the keys." She demanded. "But ma'am, I am not allowed to-" The driver hesitated.

"Just hand me the fucking keys, for God's sake!" Elsa yelled. The driver had no choice but to give her the keys. Elsa went to the car, started the engine and started driving without any destination in mind.

~•~

It had been dark. Elsa had been racing around the town for quite a while now. She was still furious. Her anger was still hovering above her head. She kept speeding.

Elsa played some slow music to calm herself down but it wasn't working at all. She was so mad that she started crying.

Her dad had changed after her mother had passed away. He started engaging himself with work. At first, Elsa thought that it was to keep himself busy and not miss his wife during every single minute of the day. But now, witnessing how her father decided to sell off their resort, not caring about his wife's memories, Elsa didn't know what to think of it as anymore.

Lost in her thoughts, Elsa didn't realize that she had reached the outskirts of the town. She was in fact speeding towards the cliff. It was too late to stop the car.

But Elsa didn't panic. She tried to calm herself down. She opened the door of the driver's seat and didn't think twice to jump out of the car to save her life.

The car had fallen off the cliff. But Elsa wasn't safe either. She was now hanging with the help of her arms from a root branch. The branch didn't seem much stronger to hold her weight for a long amount of time either.

She looked around but found no sign  of anyone. But she didn't give up. "Is anyone there?! Please help me!" But there was no answer. Elsa held tight onto the branch, hoping for a miracle to happen.

And it did, Elsa looked up and saw a figure of a man. When she took a better look at the person, she realized that it was none other than her kidnapper, Jack Frost.

"Jack!! Jack!! Please help me!" She cried out. Elsa could see concern written all over Jack's face. He was just as scared as Elsa was. As if he feared that he would lose someone. But he never had her in the first place.

Jack squated and extended a hand towards Elsa. Just as Elsa removed one of her hands to hold Jack's hand, the branch cracked a little. Both of them panicked. Elsa was also in pain.

"Hold my hand!!" Jack demanded. But then the branch cracked completely and Elsa felt her body falling downwards. But Jack caught a grip of her hand and used all his might to pull herself up.

A crying, panicked Elsa fell on top of Jack who landed onto the ground.

"Just as I was hoping...." Someone was watching them from the shadows. They smirked to themselves. "Everyone is going according to my plan." The man looked contented. The expression on their face darkened as he watched the two.

"You will meet your downfall soon, Jack Frost."