Chapter 3: runaway?

3rd person pov

Elsa was now all alone in the room. That man was gone now. The guard was gone too. Elsa was tied up now. She was trying to play a trick that got her tied up.

She wanted to cry. She wanted to cry out loud. But the tears were dried out now. She was regretting every decision of her life.

She looked at that window from a distance, thinking of ways to get out of this unwanted situation but she didn't see any ray of hope.

Elsa sighed. Just then, the door of the room opened again. Elsa looked up from the chair to see the person. It was the guard.

But trailed behind him, a woman. The guard closed the door behind and both of them went to Elsa. The guard bended a little to match her height.

"Eat something. It's been a while." He says in a soft tone. Elsa scoffs. "Listen, neither we, nor our boss wants something bad to happen to you, so please, stop starving yourself." The guard explains.

"I'll untie you, now, enjoy your meal." He starts untying Elsa's hands. "Please help me." She suddenly pleads. The guard looks at her, confused and concerned.

"You said you don't want something bad to happen to me. You don't seem like a bad person. Unlike your stupid boss but... please help me out. Are you stuck too? We can escape together. We can help each other to get out of her-" But Elsa's words were cut off.

"He is not a bad person." The man smiles at Elsa as he finishes untying her. Elsa loses the last sense of hope. "Bring the food." The man orders the other woman, whom Elsa suspected to be a maid.

The maid presents the food in front of Elsa. Elsa scoffs and throws away the food which caused a huge sound. The maid flinched while the guard seemed like he saw this coming.

The guard sighed. Elsa suddenly stood up for the chair, aiming to rush out of the door but the guard caught her arm and threw her to the ground, rather hard.

"Please stop trying to escape. I really don't want to hurt you." The guard said before leaving with the maid who had that empty tray in her hands from the floor.

~

"She didn't even touch the food." The guard informed to Jack who was sitting on his chair at his study. "Then, where's the food?" Jack asked.

"She threw it." The guard replied. "She might also have got a little hurt from me pushing her to the floor while she was trying to escape."

"You what?" Jack shot him a glare. "It wasn't intentional. She was trying to escape." The guard replies. Jack seemed mad. But controlled his anger.

"If she's starving, both of you are starving too." Jack said as he got back to his work. "Excuse me?" The guard said, exchanging looks with the maid.

"I said, if she's starving, then, the two of you, Easter and Toothiana, are starving too. Is that understood?" Jack's tone was creepy. Easter sighed.

They couldn't do anything. They couldn't do anything about Jack or about Elsa.

~

Elsa shut her eyes open as she felt a sense of comfort. She probably was thinking she was in her comfy bed but then it all kicked in. She wasn't in her bed, she was kidnapped.

But this comfort? She now looked around and saw that the room was no more that shady basement, cliché I know, but in a cozy room.

Elsa had no idea how she even reached here. She only remembers crying to sleep on that hard floor of that shady basement.

Just then, her stomach started making this weird sound. She held her stomach as she recalled that she hadn't eaten since last evening.

Elsa sighed to herself. Maybe she shouldn't have been so stubborn and should've eaten the food. Just then, suddenly she noticed that the door wasn't locked. Infact, it wasn't shut completely.

Elsa's face glew up as she rushed for the door, without caring for anything. But that didn't end up well. She after running aimlessly through the corridor reached this dining room with a kitchen attached to it.

And then, Elsa's eyes met his. A thrill of fear overcome her. She was frozen at her spot. She didn't know what to do or say. She was looking back at him with fearful eyes.

Just then, Elsa's stomach made another noise. Gosh not now! Elsa was embarrassed. Just then, the man suddenly smiled. "Of course you're hungry, you didn't eat last night, would you like to have some-"

Elsa, though nervous, suddenly made up a plan inside her head. She decided to play along. What else could she do now? Try to run and get killed? No, thank you.

Elsa sat at the seat offered to her. It was across that man she loathed. The man served her some food. Elsa tried calming herself down. She decided to take it slow and steady.

"How is it?" The man asked as Elsa took a few bites of the food. "Y-you made it?" Elsa starts executing her plan.

The man nodded. He smiled at her. "When are you going to release me?" Elsa took a gulp of water. "My name is Jack." The man smiled.

"You didn't answer my question." Elsa asked again, still nervous if he'd suspect her. "Eat well." The man stood up from his seat and walked up to Elsa. "I have some work to do." He patted her head.

Elsa flinched as she felt really uncomfortable at his touch. The man sadly smiled to himself as Elsa pulled away from his touch.

He pulled back his hand and walked up to the door but then he stopped. "And, don't even try to escape." He said before walking off.

Seeing him gone, made Elsa relieved. She held her heart that was beating crazily as she feared that at any moment, she might get killed.

Elsa looked around the room and saw a maid, cleaning. She called for her. "Yes ma'am, may I help you with something?" The maid asked after walking up to Elsa.

"Yes. Help me escape." That made the maid freeze at the spot. Unsure of what she had heard. "I- I'm sorry ma'am, I cannot do that."

"Why?" Elsa whinned. "Listen, I really need to go back. I really don't think this Jack guy has any good intentions. Please help me, I'm begging you. I-" Elsa wanted to speak more but she chocked as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Omg, ma'am please don't cry. I... I cannot promise anything but meet me at the yard at 3pm, I'll try to do something." The maid bit her inner lip.

Elsa nodded, a little relieved. The maid started walking away."What was your name?" Elsa asks the maid.

"Mavis."