Chapter 5: Let go

3rd Person Pov

The woman had left the room, frustrated. It was just Elsa and Jack in the room. "I'm sorry but how could you-" Elsa started to speak but Jack's words cut hers.

"You can go home." Jack flopped onto his bed. Elsa thought that she heard it wrong. She tilted her head in confusion. She looked at him, confused.

"You can go home now." Jack repeated, giving her a sad smile. Elsa wanted to squeal in excitement. Whatever this drama was, atleast it was over now.

She bowed to him and skipped out of the room. But while she was closing the door behind her, she saw Jack hiding his face in his palms....

Crying....

It made Elsa a little sad. She was more than ready to go home of course but seeing him cry like that... What could be the reason? Elsa wondered.

"He is crying?" A voice called from behind. Elsa, who was into her thoughts kinda got a little startled. She turned around to see the guard from her previous prison.

Elsa closed the door. "Yes..." She whispered. "Who are you?"

"Kristoff. You can call me Jack's right hand man" The man gave Elsa a warm smile. She tried to smile weakly.

"Who was the woman who was here before?" Elsa was curious. "Interested?" Kristoff raised a brow. Elsa was embarrassed.

Kristoff let out a small laugh. "Just a crazy ex-girlfriend, nothing to worry about." Elsa nodded slowly.

"How did they split up?" Elsa asked again. "You sure are interested." Kristoff laughed. "She cheated on him but now she wants him back."

"Crazy." The words escaped her mouth. "Surely crazy. Jack wasn't like this before. I am his childhood friend. It was her, who made him this way." Kristoff let out a sigh.

"Anyway, I think we should get going. I heard you were allowed to leave." Kristoff said. Elsa nodded and followed him out of that place with mixed emotions.

After 3 days....

"Hello?" Rapunzel snapped her fingers in front of Elsa's eyes. "Uh? You said something?" Elsa zoned in. "She is asking where were you all these days and why do you keep zoning out?" Merida asked.

Elsa let out a sigh and played with her food with the fork. "It's nothing... " Elsa had decided to keep everything a secret. She didn't want police trouble.

And telling her friends would mean announcing it to the whole school. So, she agreed to herself on keeping quiet.

After a while the bell rang indicating the end of the lunch break. The two girls rushed to their class as Elsa said that she'll follow them soon. She had a juice to drink anyway.

Elsa had finished drinking the juice. But by that time there was a rush of students here and there. Elsa stood up with her leftovers in her hands.

But when she started walking, someone bumped onto her causing for some leftovers to fall on that person's clothes.

Elsa questioned her stupidity and glanced up to see who it was. Shit. Elsa thought. It was the principal's daughter who is known for her arrogant attitude.

"Don't you have eyes?!" The girl snapped. Elsa flinched a little and took a step backward. She already had so much in mind about Jack and now she didn't want to deal with her.

"I'm really sorry." Elsa looked at the floor. "A sorry won't fix this." The girl tapped her feet on the ground, impatient.

"I know but.... I didn't mean to." Ela slowly said. "Oh? Yeah? Are you implying that it's my fault? Do you know who I am?!" The girl was mad.

"Elsa, till when are you going to take others' blame on yourself?" A male voice called from behind Elsa. She turned around to see Kristoff.

Elsa gave him a confused look but he ignored her and walked upto the scene. Kristoff held out his phone. "I have this video as evidence. It wasn't Elsa but it was you who bumped into her."

"Who are you anyway?! " The girl scoffed. "None of your business." Kristoff gave her a smile. The girl stomped away, planning Kristoff's murder in her head.

Kristoff let out a chuckle after the girl had left. The spectators who were there for the drama were all now walking away to their classes too.

Elsa turned to Kristoff. "What are you doing here?" But then it hit Elsa. "Did Jack send you?" She gasped. Kristoff laughed as a response.

"Good to see you too, I didn't know you were studying here. No, I'm not sent here to follow you." Kristoff smiled at Elsa. It made Elsa realize she was just exaggerating things.

Or maybe she wanted Jack to follow her.

Just then a Kristoff was called by a teacher. He bade goodbye to Elsa ans ran off. Elsa went to her class too.

"Thank God the teacher is late, or else you would've been in trouble." Rapunzel said as Elsa slipped into her seat. Elsa smiled.

"I heard you were with some blonde guy?" Merida raised a brow. "You've got a new friend that we don't know of?" Rapunzel asked. "I-" Elsa was thinking of excuses but then suddenly the teacher entered the classroom.

The teacher bought Elsa some time to come up with excuses to tell her friends about how she knew Kristoff.

"Students, before we start with today's lesson. I have an announcement to make." The teacher grabbed everyone's attention.

"We have a new student! You have a new classmate. Please welcome him!" The teacher announced. The class filled with claps.

Elsa glanced up to see who it was. She was appalled to see the person.

She surely wasn't expecting him here.