Chapter 2: Prank gone wrong

3rd person pov

"So, you yelled at the professor because he said something patriarchal and got suspended for a week?" Elsa asks Merida who was walking in the parking lot beside her along with Rapunzel.

"Yeah, that's exactly why I was absent for the past week." Merida sighed. Rapunzel just listened to them while sipping her boba tea. Elsa started clapping slowly. "Proud of you."

Merida gave her a smirk. "By the way this weekend-" Merida was about to say but Rapunzel suddenly stopped walking, leading Merida to stop mid-sentence.

Both Elsa and Merida stopped walking too and looked at Rapunzel with a confused expression. Rapunzel smirked. "Found him." Rapunzel looks straight in front of her at a little distance.

Elsa and Merida glace at the direction Rapunzel is looking at. Merida doesn't react but Elsa sighs heavily. "This?" Elsa looks at Rapunzel, Merida does too. Rapunzel nods.

"You want me to say 'I like you' to this random person here?" Elsa asks, still in shock. Elsa thought that they'd just pick some guy of their school, but Rapunzel had other plans.

"You're right." Rapunzel gives Elsa a sweet smile that she didn't really find sweet. "Can't you just pick someone from school?" Elsa gave Rapunzel a pleading look.

Rapunzel shook her head, still smiling. "I hate you." Elsa smiled back. Rapunzel turned serious. "Okay since you're doing this, I have a plan." Rapunzel went a little close to both the other girls.

"Elsa, you walk up to him alone and tell him you like him, while you, Merida get the car ready. Elsa goes to him and tells him that and we will already be in the car, ready with an open door and Elsa can rush right in and we can get going!!" Rapunzel squeals excitedly.

"Do we have to go to thag extent?" Merida raises a brow. "Yeah, it's not necessary." Elsa says. "It is. I need drama." Rapunzel sips her tea. Elsa sighs in defeat. "That man looks old."

Elsa was right. He looked old. From behind. His hair was white after all.

Elsa with a nervous heart and heavy breaths marched up to him. She let out a breath, telling herself that she can do it. She tapped on the shoulder of that man.

The man turned around. He was smoking. He took the cigarette out of his mouth with his hand and held it.

That's when Elsa saw his beauty. He was like a Greek God, that's what she thought. She thought he was an old man, but no he wasn't. Instead, his silvery white hair and blue eyes made it hard for Elsa to focus.

She shook away her thoughts. 'It's just a random stranger whom I won't meet again.' She thought to herself. She prepared herself.

Both the man and Elsa were standing there. Elsa deep in thought. She was taking time, which made the man confused.

But before he asks anything, Elsa spoke. "Ilikeyou." She said it in one breath. "What-" Confusion was written all over the man's face.

"Sorry. It's a prank. Sorry- UH I'LL GET GOING!" Elsa.. Literally ran off from there. She saw Merida's car nearby with it's door open. She jumped onto the backseat and closed the door.

"Hurry the fcuk up!!" Elsa yelled. Mrida started the engine and they started to drive away. Elsa sighed in relief. She wanted to know the reaction of the man.

She knew it was stupid but maybe she's just overthinking and the man doesn't care. She took her head out a little bit and peeped.

What surprised her was that the man stood there even after all this. She got even more nervous when his eyes met hers. Elsa wasted no time to get her head inside and sit properly.