Happily ever after

2 months later

"We have gathered here this day to join together two people in holy matrimony, Ana and Henry. " The priest recited in a monotonous tone, though it did nothing to take away from the aura of happiness emanating from the couple. They stared into each other's eyes, lost in the beauty of love. They held each others hands, Ana's white satin gloves rustling softly.

"Do you, Ana, take Henry as your duly wedded husband?"

"I do," Ana whispered, still staring into Henry's eyes.

"Ana do you, Henry, take Ana as your duly wedded wife?" Henry tore his glance away from Ana, gazing into the crowd of assembled people.

"I do!" He shouted out, voice booming. The priest nodded, and the ring-bearer(An's youngest brother) handed them their matching silver rings.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Henry cupped Ana's face, tenderly kissing her plump red mouth. The crowd cheered, but the newly wedded couple weren't exactly paying attention. Nearby, the newly made queen Snow White cheered loudly, pale face satisfied. She would have plenty of time to have her prince charming. Henry scooped Ana up into his arms and carried her, shrieking and wiggling, to their newly built forest home, right next to the dwarves cottage. Right before they entered the humble abode, he set her down tenderly.

"I love you," he murmured, suddenly solem.

"And I, you," Ana mumbled back. "You're my prince charming, after all."

And they lived happily ever after...

THE END