07

I've always prided myself on having good instincts.

That is until I found out I was being cheated on, so naturally I started questioning just about everything.

Which is why it's very concerning that I'm currently being thrown onto Cal's bed, by Cal, who is looming in front of the bed like a dark dangerous shadow.

I should be seeing flags, hearing sirens and alarms, all in the color red. Instead I'm biting my bottom lip, watching as this hunk of a man is taking off his shirt to reveal all his chiseled glory.

The sight of him really is glorious.

The second my cock goes inside of you, you'll find out just how possessive I can be.

I folded like a chair.

Why am I not running in the opposite direction? Why am I finding it so hard to have those instincts that should be telling me to get out, get away.

Clearly my instincts are broken because all they're doing is screaming for me to get closer to him. Wrap myself around him. Find out just how possessive he can be.

I think I've gone crazy.

But it's all I have to go with right now.

Cal stares at me through hooded eyes, his hands resting on the buckle of his belt like he's waiting for me to say that I've changed my mind. When really my mind is the furthest place from even thinking that because I can't take my eyes off of his exposed upper half.

He's all hardness and muscle. 

The type of body that lets me know he works out faithfully.

Big, hard, muscle.

Holy cow.

Then my eyes trail down as he starts to take off his belt. My breathing picks up in anticipation. I have no idea what to expect from him, I just know that it'll tilt my entire world on its axis.

When his belt is undone, his pants are off seconds later leaving him in black Calvin Klein briefs. The imprint of him is huge, just like the rest of him, and it's only the imprint.

I swallow and bring my eyes back up to his. Keeping my eye contact, he slides his briefs down his legs and steps out of them. I refuse to look down.

I'll most definitely chicken out if I do.

Cal gets on the bed and crawls on top of me, his eyes raking in the length of my naked body. With anyone else I'd feel embarrassed but with him...the heat in his gaze only makes me feel wanted. Desired.

I crave the desire to have ownership over you. I desire to dominate.

"I should warn you, my sweet Nora" his hand wraps around my throat and he applies a minimum amount of pressure but enough that it makes my toes curl. "I won't be nearly as cuddly when you're underneath me" he brushes his lips over mine, his hard erection pressing into my stomach. "I don't have sex. I fuck. Is that okay with you?"

I have a strong feeling if he told me he grew wings like a dragon I'd be okay with it.

"It's okay with me" I breathe, my hands subconsciously caressing the muscles on his back.

"Good girl" he bends to press a kiss to my lips and his body presses down against mine. I moan against his lips, the warmth and hardness from him turning me on to no end.

Cal takes his hand from around my neck and then grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. He slips his tongue in my mouth and I moan, arching my back which makes him slide against my folds and my body convulses from the feeling.