Irritation

Marinette fumed silently. Chloe was sitting, terrified, next to her.

The first thing Marinette did was buy three extra plane tickets for Luka, Kagami and Marc. She was not going to Gotham without them.

When she got home, she immediately took out the horse miraculous and explained to Kaalki that she would his holder along with Plagg's in order to travel back for akumas. Of course, she would also have to bring Adrien and Luka for precautions.

Marinette had her and her friends upgraded to buisiness class travel, she didn't want anyone recognising her in first class, although the only ones who would were those who had attended a Wayne gala.

Marinette spent most of the flight in silence. Her friends chatting happily around her.

"Marinette?" Chloe tapped her shoulder. "You know your way around Gotham right?"

Considering she spent most of her nights jumping around rooftops and beating up thugs, she knew Gotham like the back of her hand, not that she would tell any of them that. They were yet to know anything about her family's night time activities or her time as a vigilante. "I am familiar with Gotham yes. I lived there for a while..."

"You get to make sure none of them get lost or... Yknow... Mugged." Marc smiled shyly.

"Don't go anywhere in numbers smaller than 3 and you should be okay." She hummed. "But of course in big groups, rogue attacks are a possibility but normally they see a Wayne and forget everyone else is there. It's a pain." She sighed.

Luka sat up, "You aren't going to put yourself in danger are you?"

Marinette blinked at him, flattered a bit by the concern but she tried not to show it. "I... I'll try not to Luka."

"Only you would she ever agree to that for I hope you know that." Chloe scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Th-that's not true!" Both of them stammered.

"You guys should just get it over with and make out. Your weird back and forth is getting annoying." Alix groaned.

"It isn't like that!" They both rushed to say, faces burning red.

"Agree to disagree." Nathaniel shrugged.

Adrien laughed at them. "Even I can see you both love each other."

Kagami smiled, "yes I agree that you two make a good match."

"Marinette, you do not know how love works because both of your parents have the emotional range of a pea. But you love that boy. And Luka, this girl loves you so don't go being terrified of her not liking you back. Done and dusted." Chloe huffed.

"My father has the emotional range of a sesame seed actually. But I suppose you're right about mother... If you say I love him, then I trust your judgement and would not be adverse to... Further persuing a relationship." Marinette said, a little shy but with her usual blunt mannor.

Luka blinked "you would?" He smiled. "That's great. I'm so glad because I have been in love with you for a very long time..."

Luka smiled and shifted closer to her.

Luka smiled softly and moved into kiss her cheek but the turbulence hit and it jogged him, sending his lips crashing into hers.

Marinette squeaked in surprise but didn't pull away until the turbulence caused Luka to accidentally bite Marinette's lip hard.

She snapped back and rubbed her lip. "Ow."

"I'm so sorry! I was going to kiss your cheek! Then the turbulence and I slipped then I bit you I'm sorry!"