𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Third Person POV:

"We miss you, Finn." Robin said, Finney's voice came through one more time, "then get out for me, use what I gave you." And with that, the call ended. They would never see or talk to Finney again. The boys looked at each other, Vance cut the phone cord, separating the phone from the wall.

(Y'all haven't seen this POV in a while huh👀)

Gwen's POV:

I can't see with all this rain, I've been searching for this house for almost a year now, my dad gave up but I didn't, I refuse. I need to find my brother and his friends. I haven't searched this neighborhood yet so I'm really hoping it's the one.

I'm looking both left and right, looking for an address I saw in one of my dreams; 7741. I don't know why I saw that house but I'm hoping my brother and his friends are there. I finally look ahead of me when I spot a figure in the distance, it startled me. I screamed and fell off my bike, but when I looked up again..

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚.

Why did it look so similar to Finney.. no Gwen, stop it. Your brother is alive. I looked to my left, the area looked extremely familiar, I was unsure until I saw the address, it was the house! I need to go call Detective Wright.. and fast.

I immediately got back on my bike and sped home, I rushed to my room and opened my doll house. My bible held the card I was given, I picked it up and ran to the kitchen, dialing the number. I waited as the detective picked up on the other line, immediately I explained what I saw and how I found it. He told me to meet them at the house, so I did.

Third Person POV:

The boys were anxious and busy in the basement, Bruce and Vance were busy filling the phone with dirt like they were instructed. It was raining outside, the boys knew they were running out of time.

Outside, the police had finally arrived to the house, "is this the house?" Detective Wright asked, Gwen nodded. "Yes!" She said, Detective Miller spoke up, "are you sure?" He questioned. "I've never seen it before today, except in my dreams. The house, the tree, the gate, every detail!" Gwen assured them, Detective Wright nodded his head, "okay, you stay with her." He instructed a police officer.

The two detectives and another office forcefully entered the home, inspecting the entire thing.

Meanwhile, the grabber's brother, Max Shaw, was busy in the living room upstairs of the home. He had been working on this case for a long time and he was determined to find the missing boys, little did the man know that the victims he's been searching for have been under his feet the entire time.

Max was starting to get frustrated, he stared at the board as if it would cower in fear and give him the answer; turns out, it did give him the answer, or, he figured it out. Max's heart dropped to his stomach, he looked towards the kitchen, then back at the board.

The grabber was at the hardware store, he decided today was the day he'd kill off the boys, so he was busy grabbing supplies. Once he was done, he raced home.

Max slowly walked towards the door in the kitchen, he stopped for a minute, contemplating his decision, was he really doing this? Is his brother a maniacal murderer? Max had no idea. He exhaled and slowly opened the door, making his way down the stairs.

On the other side of the big metal door, the boys were busy discussing a plan for when the grabber showed up.

"Okay, so Bruce will lead him to the hole and I'll push him in, got it?" Vance asked, looking at the four around him, they each nodded their head and Vance continued. "Once he's in the hole, Robin, you and I will start throwing punches at the fucker, you'll use the phone." Vance smirked, Robin held the same expression and nodded. "Once he's tired, Robin, since you're going to have the phone, you're going to strangle the bastard. Can you do that?" Vance questioned, "si. Easy Vance." Robin assured, Vance nodded.

"Alright then, that's the plan. Billy, I'm putting you in charge of protecting Griffin while we deal with the grabber. Understood?" Vance turned to Billy who nodded with a smile, "yeah, I got this." Vance smirked, "good."

Now they just had to wait. In the other house, the detectives had searched every room by now. "It's empty." Detective Wright said, sounding disappointed. "It's the wrong house." Detective Miller responded, their expressions dropped as they headed for the front door. The officer who was with them called out, "wait!" He shouted, having his flashlight pointed towards the fridge in the kitchen.

He turned to the detectives, "they got a basement." The two men by the door looked at each other before walking over, watching as the officer kicked down the door and stepped aside for them. They slowly entered, guns and flashlights in hand. What they found was not what they were looking for, but rather something else.

There was a single homemade grave, the size of a child, dirt covered the top which made a small pile. Beside it was five more holes, ready for more victims. The detectives looked at each other.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.

Vance's POV:

That bitch needs to hurry up so we can kill him and get out of here. Oh shit, spoke too soon, I watched intensely as the metal door started to open, Robin and Bruce were beside me while Griffin and Billy were behind us. We were protecting them and Billy was protecting Griffin.

When the door opened, we were not expecting this man to be standing there, "no fucking way." He said, looking at each of us. We looked at each other, then back at him.

"I knew he was hiding something from me down here, holy mary mother of god!" He exclaimed, "help us, please, call the police or our parents!" Billy said. "Oh no- don't worry! He's not here, he had to go into work. I-I'm Max, uh stay calm. God no wonder he was freaking out this morning!"

We didn't say anything, how could we trust this guy. I didn't like him, he looked like a crackhead, he was stuttering and too happy for my taste. "Hey, do you guys wanna hear the story of how I found you?!" The man smiled, and the truth is no. We didn't, we wanted to fucking go home! Why doesn't he understand that.

A/N: Boom, ending this chapter here 😈. The next one will be out soon, I promise! For now enjoy this one lmao.