𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Finney's POV:

I'm currently sitting beside Robin, he can't see me but I can tell by his expression that he knows someone's beside him, I wish I could give him a sign that it was me. I took a quick glance around the room, Vance, Billy, and Griffin were sitting beside each other, their bodies were getting better day by day..but it still hurt them to move.

Bruce was pacing around the room, he looked as if he was lost in thought, that process interrupted when the door unlocked and began to open. Robin scurried up and got in front of the group for defense, Vance getting up and standing with Robin, I could tell Vance was in horrible pain just from that, but his expression covered it well.

"Would you look at that..you two believe you can defend your little friends, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙." The grabbed seethed, putting emphasis on the last part as to remind Vance that right now he wasn't so strong.

But I knew Vance, he was stronger than the grabber assumed he was, I've seen it. I witnessed countless fights and he always won, even fights with grown adults and they didn't stand a chance against Vance.

I could tell Vance completely ignored the grabber's reminder, instead Vance asked the question all of the boys wondered about; "where's Finney." Vance hissed out, still standing defensively in front of our friends with Robin.

"Oh! Did you not know?" The grabber grinned beneath his hideous mask, my friends each wore a confused expression.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I saw Robin ask, he seemed to be getting impatient. "About your little friend, apologies you had to find out like this but.."

"𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙." The older man's sinister grin grew wider. I furrowed my eyebrows, he didn't need to tell them that. I didn't want my friends worrying about me!

"No..no you're lying you sick bastard!" Vance raised his voice, I was standing beside him and Robin by now and I could see tears prick the corner of Vance's tired eyes, did he care that much?

I turned to look at the rest of my friends, Robin has tears streaming down his face as he screamed Spanish curses at the grabber, Vance was still screaming to..Billy and Griffin were hugging Bruce, sobbing into his shirt. Bruce was watching the scene with tears streaming down his face as well.

𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚.

————

Robin's POV:

No..no! Finney has to be alive, he can't be dead! I failed him..I promised I would always protect him but now he's gone.

"Don't worry, you five will be joining him soon." The grabbed grinned at us from beneath his fucking mask, I wanted to kill him in that moment. He took my best friend from me. Finally after what felt like hours of the grabber being a prick, he left the basement.

"Finney can't be dead..he has to be alive somewhere." I heard Griffin say behind me, I didn't want to believe it either, but Finney was nowhere down here. No, he's alive Robin.. don't think like that.

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚.

————

Finney's POV:

That was it, my friends knew I was dead.. but Robin looked like he didn't want to believe the grabbers words, I know how to communicate with them, but I don't want to scare them. I walked over and sat beside Bruce, he was comforting Griffin. Vance was pacing around the room, Robin was in a corner with his head in his knees, and Billy was in the other small room.

Griffin had his head on Bruce's shoulder, he's younger than the rest of us so he's kinda like our little brother. Bruce had his arm wrapped around the smaller boy, staring into nothing.

I just wanted to hug each of them and tell them that I was okay, but I couldn't. Vance caught my attention when he stopped pacing around the room, he had a hurt expression on his face, it looked like he remembered that he could barely stand.

Some minutes after Vance sat down near the mattress, Billy limped out the other room looking exhausted, he sat down with Robin. "It's okay Rob..Finney's in a better place now." I could hear Billy say, he was rubbing Robin's back, trying to comfort him.

Robin lifted his head, looking at Billy. "He should be alive Billy, he should be here." Robin responded, Billy said nothing and pulled him into a hug, in which Robin broke down. My heart ached for my best friend, his sobs filled the room, everyone watched the two with hurt expressions.

𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚.

————

Third Person POV:

It had been about two hours since the grabber last entered the basement, Finney was currently sitting in a corner, thinking of ways to help his friends escape the basement alive. His train of thought was interrupted by laughter, Finney looked towards the source of the joyful noise, realizing it was his friends.

Finney watched with a small smile as his friends were sitting in one corner together, talking to one another as if they were anywhere but here. The brunette missed these moments, he wished he was still alive to be with them.

About an hour or so later, the sun was setting by now so the room was growing dark. Griffin was already asleep on the mattress, Robin and Vance instinctively guarding him. Billy and Bruce were exploring the room some more, looking for something to escape with.

Finney decided tonight he would use the phone and hopefully come in contact with his best friends again. He was waiting for the right time, he wanted them all to be awake. Luckily, Griffin woke up about 20 minutes later, saying he couldn't sleep anymore.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩.