𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨.. (For all three boys combined)

Vance.

Again. Another fight. I can't go home..mama is going to be pissed.

I'm trying my best to escape the hold these two cops have on me so I can make a run for it, but they're both holding firmly onto each of my arms. After being dragged to the police car..which I will admit was humiliating..they put me in the backseat and both got in up front, driving off.

We were in a random neighborhood close to my house, and there was no way I would go home knowing the station probably already called my mom. So I chose a random house and yelled out, "right here, this is it!" Before they could continue driving.

The car stopped and I got out, walking up to the fence and kicking the gate in. I walked up to the front door and knocked, an eerie looking man answered. "Is it alright if I hide out here until the cops leave?" I asked, though it sounded more like I was demanding. The man didn't say anything, he nodded and stepped aside to let me in.

After about 5 minutes the cops left, I got up from the chair I was sitting on and walked to the door. Before I could open the door I felt something collide with my head, which caused me to fall to the floor and black out. I don't remember anything after that.

𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙.

————

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠..

Bruce.

It's only me and Robin left. Vance went missing a week ago after a fight at the grab n go. I'm scared I'll never see him again, I won't admit it but he's my favorite person in our small group. But he's strong..right? Yeah.. he'll be okay.

————

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠..

Robin.

It's been three months all together since Finney, Griffin, and Billy disappeared. And now a week ago Vance was reported to be missing. Apparently he went missing after a fight at the grab n go over his game. Bruce and I are the only ones left in our group..there used to be six of us.

Finney's little sister, Bruce, and I have been putting up more posters of all four boys. Gwen has been having dreams but none of them are helping.

————

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠..

Vance.

Asking that man to hide in this house from the cops was a 𝙃𝙐𝙂𝙀 fucking mistake. I don't know how or when but I ended up in a basement, the same man I saw a while ago told me I would be here a while..

At least Billy and Griffin are here..alive..but no one knows what happened to Finney. I'm pacing around the main room of this hellhole when I stopped suddenly, feeling something similar to an embrace..something about it is warm, comforting.

————

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠..

Billy.

"Vance? What's wrong?" I questioned, a second ago he was pacing rapidly around the room, and now he's standing still and staring at the floor. I seemed to snap him out of whatever trance he was in, because he looked at me.

"Nothing..sorry. Just had a weird feeling." He was lying, but considering all of us were on the brink of going insane I didn't question. I've been keeping track of how long we've been in this basement. Three months, for me and Griffin, and Finney..wherever he is..and one week for Vance.

————

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠..

Griffin.

I'm scared..I don't wanna be down here anymore! I feel a little safer knowing Vance is here, but not completely safe. The grabber is always coming down here when we go to sleep, but I can feel his eerie gaze on me..it's uncomfortable.

"Does anyone know where Finn is?" Vance spoke up which startled me a bit, he's always had a loud voice so when he speaks someone's bound to flinch. "No..maybe he wasn't kidnapped by the same person?.." Billy was talking now.

"It was the same person..I don't know if anyone else noticed but he's wearing Finney's plastic rocket on a chain around his neck!" I admitted, both of them looked at me..

————

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠..

Finney.

Griffin's smart, he's the only one who noticed my rocket was obtained by the grabber, I mean I can't blame Billy and Vance, they're more focused on getting out. I was too..until you know.

I watched as Vance paced around the room again, I knew about my ability to talk with them through the black phone on the wall, but I wasn't ready yet..

————

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠..

Gwen.

I had an odd dream last night..it was about Bruce..he was trying to fight off a weird looking man who sprayed something into his mouth..I couldn't see much after that except a familiar van driving off. The dream shifted, it was Finney! But he was screaming and pounding on the glass of a large storm door, he was terrified..

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 || The Black Phone On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara