𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

TW: Mentions of abuse, alcohol, suicide, and sexual assault.

————

It had been a month since the disappearance of Finney Blake. His younger sister Gwendolyn had been searching for her brother since the day she found out he was missing. Their father didn't seem to care at all, which angered the young girl. But she believed she didn't need her useless father's help, she only needed Jesus.

————

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝..

By now everyone in Denver had heard of the disappearance of the Blake boy. Including five certain people, Finney's friends. Everyday the five were out searching for their friend, with help from his younger sister of course. They had no luck, no leads, and no clues as to where the boy could be.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥.

————

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝..

Finney.

It's been a while since I've gone missing, I lost track of the days down here, all I can remember is the rising and setting of the sun and moon. My body is extremely weak, I can barely move myself from the mattress in this dirty old basement.

All I wanted was to see Gwen again, and my friends. I missed them all dearly, but I don't know how much longer I can last down here. Every day the grabber comes down here, 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 in places I'd rather not speak of.

I don't know if my sister is still out there looking for me, I know she wouldn't give up on me like our father. Considering how shitty he is, I'm sure he searched for a week and gave up, returning to his old habits of drinking and smoking until he passed out.

He's been that way ever since the death of our mother, who also had dreams like my little sister did. But her dreams were different, her dreams convinced her to do terrible things, until she took her own life. Since then, my father has been a wreck.

————

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝..

Vance.

It's been a month since the disappearance of one of my best friends, Finney Blake. Our friend group and I have been searching for him since the day he disappeared from the streets of North Denver. I've tried my best to ask local residents, but giving I'm Vance Hopper, it's difficult for me to hold a conversation and ask people questions. Well without making them think I'll beat them to a pulp if they answer me.

————

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝..

Griffin.

Another day of searching for Finney, he's one of the only people who made me believe I wasn't invisible to the world, one of the few people who actually wanted to be my 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙. But now he's missing, and I'll do whatever it takes to bring him back home.

Finney is a strong boy, even if he won't admit it. I know he won't give up easily, we're bringing you home Finney.

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨.

————

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝..

Robin.

Le extraño. I miss him, Finney. We've been childhood friends since we were young. And now he's missing, but he won't be for long, and I promise that. We're going to find him.