11. Red Water. Part 2

POV BLAISE AND RON

"Ah, baby," Blaise moaned, looking at Ron.

"Come here," Ron said.

Blaise crawled on his hands and knees and settled in between his new boyfriend's legs.

Ron's cock was poking Blaise in the stomach. Blaise played his hands on his knees and slowly started to squeeze, just a little. He moved his hands up, and over Ron's thighs.

He bent down and kissed the inside of his right thigh. Ron pushed his body closer. Blaise kissed up his thigh and onto his stomach.

Ron whined at the loss of his cock being sucked. Blaise continued up to his neck. He suked a little hicy, where everyone could see it.

Blaise was still jerking himself off, and Ron was scratching Blaise's back in pleasure. Ron pulled his lips to his, kissing him passionately.

Blaise broke the kiss, he leaned back down to Ron's dripping cock. He licked the pre-cum from the slit, Ron moaned.

He licked the underside of the cock in his face. It was like torture for Ron. Blaise opened his mouth and started to take Ron's cock inch by inch.

When he reached the bass he passed, he looked up at Ron. Ron was looking down at him, his mouth was open a little.

When Blaise saw his lover like this it encouraged him. He bobbed his head up and down, taking all he could get. Ron's moans were encouraging him even further.

"I-I'm clo-close" Ron choked out.

Blaise pulled away with a pop, to Ron's dismay.

"Why did you stop?" Ron wined.

"I don't want you to cum yet, I want this to last."

Blasie connected their lips again, cupping his cheek. He lovingly stroked his cheek. "Do you want to take it on your back or on your hands and knees, baby?"

"I'd like to look at you when you put your big cock in me."

"You sounded like a slut there baby." He whispered in his ear.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

Blaise smirked, and reached into his nightstand pulling out a small bottle of lube. He uncapped it, it took all of Ron's strength to not cum then and there. Blaise bit his lip, a low moan in his throat, almost a growl.

He lubed his fingers up. Ron looked at the fingers. Blaise rubbed his lubed fingers against the tight, pink hole. He pushed one finger in, "Ah-" Ron moaned.

He went knuckle deep into his ass. He slowly pulled out and then pushed in hard. He went in and out and started to speed up. Ron was a moaning mess, pushing back against him. Blaise slipped another finger in, scissoring him.

He finally pulled out, they were both breathing heavily. Blaise grabbed his cock and started to jerk himself off. Ron reached down and swatted his hand away. Ron grabbed Blaise's cock and squeezed the shaft, Blaise let out a breathy moan.

"Put it inside me please."

"Since you asked so nicely"

Blaise grabbed Ron's cafs and put them on his shoulders. "Keep them there. That's an order."

Ron released Blaise's cock and wrapped his arms around his neck. Blaise uncapped the bottle of lube again. Blaise squeezed some out I to his hand and started fisting his cock, spreading the lube.

Ron spread his legs more, inviting him to fuck him. Blaise lined up, and trusted in. Ron moaned, gripping his neck even more.

He started to thrust out and in. Ron released his neck and put his hands on his back. "Yes, ah-, fuck, faster" Ron moaned, scratched Blaise back. Blaise let out a growl of satisfaction.

"Please go faster."

"You want me to go faster? You don't know what you're asking for."

Blaise sped up, as fast as he could. Blaise's name was falling from Ron's lips without his permission.

"Yes, please, ke-keep going, ah yes, fuck."

"Such pretty sounds baby."

"I'm going to come." Ron was able to choke out.

"Do it."

Ron didn't need permission. He came all over both of their stomachs, with a shout. Blaise kept thrusting into him helping him ride out his orgasm.

He kept thrusting into him chasing his own orgasm. Ron was getting overstimulated with each thrust.

Blaise came deep inside him. Blaise trusted a few more times before halting inside him. He collapsed on Ron's stomach.

They were both breathing heavily.

"Was... was it ok." Blaise looked up into Ron's eyes.

Ron smiled at him. "Baby, that was amazing." He placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Blaise side and relief. "I'm going to pull out now, is that ok?"

"Yes"

Blaise pulled out, Ron growned from the loss. Blaise grabbed his wand and used a cleaning spell on them and the sheets. They both got up and got dressed. Then they laid down again, snuggling into each other.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

POV DRACO AND HARRY

They carried him to the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey came running out when she saw them. She helped them put Draco on the bed.

Draco was in the Hospital Wing for 6 hours, Harry was by his side the whole time.

When Draco woke up he was startled. Harry comforted him. Draco hugged him tightly.

Madam Pomfrey came running over with a cold wet towel.

"Mr. Malfoy you're awake, good. Please let me put this on your head."

"Ok..." Draco said. Not letting go of Harry.

Madam Pomfrey took the old towel off his head and put the new one on.

"Baby... tell me what happened."

"I... I saw her again..."

"Yes, I know... What else did you see."

"She was... When I fell back into the water, I emerged again. But you guys weren't there. The sky was gray instead of blue... She was next to me, looking down at me. The water... oh the water! It was blood red!" Draco said horrified. "She then took a crown of thorns from behind her back, and played it on my head. Then she pressed it down on my head." Draco started to cry. "It hurted a lot. My head started to bleed, and then I was back. The sky was blue, the water was clear, and you were holding me on the shore. And then I passed out and then I was sitting in this bed..."

"Baby..." Draco started to cry harder, "Baby I'm right here don't worry."

Draco buried his head in Harry's chest, sobbing.

"You two can go back to your dorm if you would like."

"Baby, do you want to go back to our bed?"

"Yes please..." Draco whispered.

They got up from the bed, Harry was supporting Draco as they walked to their common room. Blaise and Ron came downstairs holding hands. When Blaise saw Draco he ran over.

"What happened!" Blaise asked.

"Draco will tell you later. He is tired right now." Harry replied.

Harry helps Draco to their bed. He took off Dracos damp clothes, and helped him into a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Helped him get in a convertible position on the bed, and went to change himself.

Harry snuggled next to him, Draco clinging onto him.

"It's ok baby, you are safe with me. Don't worry."

Harry drifted off to sleep first. Draco reluctantly closed his eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.