4. First Glimpse.

Remus woke up first to find his husband lying curled up in a ball next to him. He gave him a peck on the forehead before getting up and brushing his teeth. Harry woke up, and walked into the bathroom where Remus was brushing his teeth.

"Hey pup, you all right?" Remus asked while having a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Ya, just a little nervous. That's all." Harry said while fixing his glasses on his face.

Sirius walked into the bathroom, with messy hair. "Morning pup" he says as he grabs his toothbrush.

"Hey Padfoot" Harry says.

"Hey babe," Remus said, kissing his head softly.

They all got dressed and Remus made breakfast for them. They all put their shows on and grabbed what they needed. "We are going to apparats so just be prepared, Harry," Remus said. Sirius went first, closely followed by Remus and Harry.

They all walked in together and ask about the letter and the inheritance. "Yes, we have been expecting you Mr. Potter" a goblin said, "follow me." They walked down a flight of steps and into a halfway, lined with candles. They were led into one of the doors. The room was dimly lit and there was a small table in the middle with four chairs. "Please have a seat and I will be right back." the goblin said, turning away from them and leaving the room.

The three of them sat down on one side of the table and wanted. The goblin came back with a piece of old looking paper. He sat down as well and pleased the empty paper on the table. "You will have to prick your finger with this needle" he passed Harry a sewing needle," and put three drops of blood on the paper." Harry pricked his finger and pleased three drops of blood on the paper. He gasped as words started to appear on the page.

Harry James Potter

Age: 18

Date of Birth: July 31, 1970

Species: 75% Wizard, 25% Siren

Mother: Regulus Arcturus Black 50% Wizard 50% Siren

Father: James Potter 100% Wizard

Houses

Potter

Black

Lupin

Slytherin

Gryffindor

Vaults

Potter's Vault(s)

Blacks Vault(s)

Slytherin Vault(s)

Gryffindor Vault(s)

Potions used.

Appearance potion 10% (Used by Albus Dumbledore)

Memory potion 30% (Used by Albus Dumbledore)

Harry was shocked when he finally spoke in a cooled voice, "Take the potions off." Harry lived and not just at Dumbledore. "We can do that Mr. Potter, but it will be painful" the goblin said. "Take them off," Harry said in the same voice again.

"Padfoot did you know about my mother."

"Yes" he said in a shaky voice, "I will tell you the whole story, whence the positions are off, and you remember."

The goblin made him sit down in a different chair, so he didn't fall from the pain. It was excruciatingly painful. When it stopped Harry opened his eyes. They were now instead of an emerald, green stormy gray. Remus helped him up and back to his original chair.

"Tell me Padfoot," Harry said, "tell me why you kept it a secret from me."

"They would hurt us if I did."

"Who would hurt us?"

"Dumbledore, would have taken you from me again, and probably would have tortured Moony and me."

"James and Regulus tried many, many times to have a baby, you were the one that made it. They wouldn't like it if you were taken from the only people they trusted" Remus said.

"You were their pride and joy; Regulus or James were always holding you" Sirius said looking down at his lap.

"We had to keep you safe, for them." Remus said, looking at Sirius.

"Sir, would you like to go to your vaults?" The goblin interrupted.

"No thank you" Harry said, "I would like to leave."

They all got up and went back up the stairs and to where the other goblins were counting gold. They were about to leave when they bumped into a woman and her son.

"Cissy, what are you doing here?" Sirius asked his cousin Narissa Malfoy.

"Oh, hey Sirius. We are here to get Draco his inheritance. Why are you here?"

"We are here for Harry," Sirius said, looking at the blond boy behind her.

The boy looked like he was in excruciating pain. You could see he was about to cry. However, Draco was too stubborn to show emotion, he learned that from his father.

"Hello Malfoy," Harry said in a cold voice, while looking at the boy.

"Not today, Potter, I'm not in the mood." Draco said in a pained voice, while grabbing his stomach.

You could hear that he was trying to hold back tears. His mother looked back at her son.

"Well, we best get this over with, don't worry Draco this should be quick. Well, Sirius, nice to see you." She said with a smile. "Do you want to come back to the manner with us?"

"Ya, I guess we can come and visit."

"Don't worry, Lucius isn't there" Draco flinched at the name.

***

Once Draco had got his inheritance, he came back up the same stars as Harry did. Narcissa and Draco walked over to them. "Let's go," she said. They all apparated to the mansion and walked inside.

"Draco, you can go to your room, and bring Harry with you. I want to catch up with my cousin." She gestured for Sirius and Remus to sit down.

"Mother please..."

"You will be nice, please go to your room."

Draco muttered something under his breath, "Let's go Potter."

"It's ok Harry you can go," Sirius said.

Draco had had a crush on Potter for four years. Of course, he would want Harry in his room, but he just felt like crying from all the pain. His mother didn't get the hint.

Harry followed Draco to his room. They walked in and Draco shut the door, he always closed his door. Draco sat on his bed and put his face in his hands and started to sob quietly in his hands.

Harry walked over to him; he didn't really hate Draco it was an act. He had had a crush on him for about three years. He sat down on the bed next to Draco, and softly started to rub his back. Draco leaned his head into Harry's chest. Harry didn't try to move him, he liked it.

Draco stopped sobbing; he fell asleep on Harry. Harry laid him on his bed and took off both of their shows. He laid down next to Draco and wrapped his arms around the red-faced boy.

He lowered his head and kissed him on the head, loving the position they were in.