2. Harry's Secret Kept From Him.

Harry always thought that his parents were Lily and James but that was all going to change. It was Harry's 18th birthday. He was in his bedroom, laying on his bed, when he felt a sharp pain in his side. He tried to stand up but fell to the ground.

"Harry" Remus yelled from downstairs, "are you ok?" Harry couldn't reply, he was so thirsty that his throat was dry. Sirius and Remus were sitting on the couch, Sirius was asleep on Remus's lap. Remus shocked his husband awake; Sirius woke up in a bad mood. Remus called out to Harry agen, and stood up. Harry managed to yell back down a "HELP ME." Sirius building off the couch, Remus was already halfway up the stairs. Remus busted through the door first, closely followed by Sirius.

Remus and Sirius didn't know what to do. Remus put Harry's head on his lap. "WHAT IS WRONG HARRY!" Remus yelled. "Water" Harry said in a whisper. Sirius stumbled over his feat to grab the empty glass on Harry's nightstand. He quickly conjured water in the glass and handed it to Remus. Remus poured the water into Harry's mouth, and Harry swallowed.

Harry's body was still in pain, but it was less so, know. Remus had noticed that Harry's scent had changed over the previous week. He smelt sweeter than usual. He loved the smell, it was mesmerizing.

"Harry what happened?" Remus asked urgently. Harry said quietly "My legs feel like they're burning." Remus went wide eyed. "In a book about half breeds... I have read about that symptom. The species was a siren. Now, Harry had gone wide eyed. "We need to bring you to a body of water. Sirius, please grab an extra pair of clothes for Harry." Remus said in a stern and fatherly way.

"Remus, are you sure that he is a siren?" Sirius asked in a shaky voice. "Yes, I'm sure" Remus said firmly. Sirius scrambled to his feet, and opened a drawer grabbing a t-shirt, shorts, and a pair of boxers.

Remus helped Harry up, and down the stars. They all put on their shews, Harry's abdomen now hurt. Remus aspirated them to a big lake. Harry almost tripped from running so fast into the water. He dove into the water, breaking the surface.

He felt instant relief. He looked down at his legs, only to find a long emerald, green tail. His tail was beautiful, his flipper had 4 long bones held together by his webbed fin. His ears became pointed, and his teeth became sharp and pointed. Also, his nails became longer.

He gasped, and realized he could breathe underwater. He swam around a huge rock and down to the deposit spont in the lake. He was surprised by how powerful his tail was. He shot up out of the water to his surprised and worried family. Remus and Sirius were instantly relieved to see Harry. They both rushed over to Harry as he pulled himself onto the sand, squinting slightly from the sun being in his eyes.