5. (SMUT) James and Regulus Trying to Have a Babe.

You don't need to read this to understand the story, this is just if you want to read them making Harry.

---

Regulus was sitting on the couch, his legs on James. James was reading a book, and Regulus was trying to sleep. He was trying to forget the troubles of trying to have a baby, but to no avail.

"What's on your mind, Hun." James said, still looking at his book.

"The thing that has been bothering us for about a month." Regulus said in a dull voice, not wanting to talk about it.

"Do you want to try again?" James asked.

"You know I want to try again," Regulus said in a bitchy tone.

"Go to the bedroom and get ready, I will be in in a sec."

"Right now?" Remus asked in surprise.

"Yes, only if you want to."

"Are we going all the way?"

"Yes, best make it enjoyable." James said finally making eye contact with his husband.

Regulus swung his legs off James' legs and got up. He walked over and pleased a soft kiss on his lover's lips. "See you soon darling," Regulus said in his seductive voice he, usually, only used in the bedroom.

Regulus walked down the hallway, and to the end of it where there was a door. He walked past two other rooms James's office, and a nursery... He opened the door into the big room, that had a big bed in the middle. There were also two other doors in the room one led to a bathroom and the other to a walk-in closet. There was also a rug in the middle of the room that had a wooden table in the middle of it. A stack of books lay there waiting to be read.

Regulus walked over to the bed all too used to the scene. He would get fucked for an hour by James's hope to get pregnant and then be disappointed, and cry for days afterwards.

He picked up his wand and waved it so all the candles went out. He stripped naked and grabbed his favorite lingerie, it was also James's favorite. It showed enough skin to get James happy and make him work to see more of Regulus.

Regulus grabbed a box from under their bed and pleased it at the foot of the bed. He drew the satin curtains around the bed that he was laying in. James walked in at that moment. James moved the curtains and crawled in.

James looked him up and down, slowly taking in the scene of his lover almost naked in front of him. He smiled at Regulus and Regulus smiled back. James leaned down and kissed his lover on the lips. It was hot and open mouthed.

Regulus wrapped his legs around James' waist, pulling their bodies closer. James' erection rubbed up against Regulus'. Regulus reached down and unbutton James' paints, sliding them off with ease.

"Get on your knees baby," James said, breaking the kiss. The only time Regulus let James boss him around was while they were about to or having sex. He did as he was told and got on his knees, on the floor. James moved the curtains on one side open. He reached into the box pulling out handcuffs.

"Hands baby" James tied his lover's hands behind his back. James took his jumper all the way off. "Open." Regulus opened his mouth, James slowly pushed his cock in, making a show of it. Regulus was used to doing this; however, it did get annoying sometimes.

He slowly pushed in. Once he was all the way in, he grabbed Regulus's black curly hair. He slowly moved his head back and forward. Regulus' teeth moved over the thick shaft of James' cock. He sucked on the pink tip of James' cock.

Regulus put his hands on his lover's thighs, he squeezed them. James removed the hand in Regulus' hair. "Keep sucking baby, be good for me." James said in a sing-song voice. He keaped moving his mouth up and down the large shaft, stopping periodically to suck on the head.