6. They don't know yet.

"Hey Remus, could you please check on the kids, to make sure that they are ok." Narcissa asked.

"Ya" Remus answered.

"Thank-you, they are-" Narcissa was cut off.

"I know where they are, I can smell them." Remus cut in.

"Oh... ok."

Remus walked up the stairs following Harry's scent and Draco's. He stood in front of the door that they were in. Their scent was very strong, it was like when Remus and Sirius found out that they were mates... Remus slowly opened the door and peeked his head in.

He slowly walked in the room and looked at the bed. He was surprised when he saw Harry and Draco snuggling and sleeping together. He slowly walked out of the room, closing the door. He made his way downstairs to the others.

"What were they doing?" Narcissa asked.

"They... they were sleeping and... snuggling together on Draco' bed." Remus answered.

Sirius' face fell into a frown and then anger. "WHAT!" He exclaimed.

"Do not yell, Sirius." She said firmly.

"Sirius, you are way too protective of Harry, he is fine." Remus said.

"He should not be in a relationship, yet he is too young."

"Sirius no offense but you Remus started shagging in 6th year. They are just snuggling. I think that Harry is Draco' mate." Narcissa said.

Sirius relaxed his face, "Fine" he and Remus's cheeks started to turn red from Narcissa saying that.

"Don't be surprised every-one knew that you too were shagging," they both became a darker red from those words.

"Anyways" Remus finally said after a few seconds, "They might not realize that they are mates yet, so what should we do? Harry has had a crush on Draco sense 4th year, so he will be happy that Draco is his mate."

"Really!" Narcissa exclaims, "Draco has a crush on him too!"

"Their scents were really strong together so..."

"If they are mates," Sirius said, "we should help them, so one doesn't hurt the other." Remus nodded at the words his husband spoke.

"Ok" Narcissa said, "how should we do this..."

***

Remus, Sirius and Harry stayed the night at the mansion.

Draco woke up at about two in the morning, he was being snuggled by Harry. He made an audible gasp; Harry slowly opened his eyes to meet Harry'. Draco tried to move away but Harry held him closer.

"Please, don't move. This feels nice." Harry said softly.

Draco looked in his eyes again, Harry looked back at him. Both boys into each other's eyes, and unconsciously leaning towards each other. Before they knew it, they were kissing each other, lovingly and with passion.

Draco, without breaking the kiss, got on top of Harry, making the kiss deeper. Draco put his hands on Harry's chest, keeping himself steady as he kept kissing Harry. They finally broke apart, out of breath. Draco smiled in a Suggestive way.

They continued kissing, Harry put his hands on Draco's waist pulling him closer to him. They made-out for half an hour. While they were doing this Harry took off his shirt, and Draco unbuttoned his shirt, and unbuttoned Harry's pants.

"We-we should stop" Draco said out of breath, "We aren't even dating."

"You wana be my boyfriend?" Harry said breathlessly.

"Yes but-" He was cut off by another kiss.

"Then wear dating now, ok?" Harry said, breaking the kiss.

"Ok baby" Draco said leaning in for another kiss. "You wana go all the way?"

"No, they will hear us, besides I want to tell them first before we do it. Is that ok baby?" Harry asked.

"Yes, love that's fine, can we keep kissing though?"

"Yes, Dray we can keep kissing."

After 20 more minutes of kissing, they were both tired. Draco got up and grabbed a tight and short pair of shorts and a baggy sweatshirt. He also grabbed a pair of long shorts for his boyfriend. Harry changed in front of Draco; Draco did the same.

Harry laid down on the bed. Draco snuggled into his chest, putting his leg over Harry'. Harry grabbed his arse pulling him closer.

"Mh..." Draco replied when Harry touched his arse.

Harry kissed Draco again hungrily. Draco put his hand on his lover's chest, feeling the muscles there. Harry released his lips. Even in the dark they could both see the redness in both of their cheeks. Draco' lips were swollen with desire to continue.

Draco nuzzles his head into Harry' neck leaving a soft kiss on the underside of his chin.

Finally, they fell asleep again in each other's arms.