7. That Was Easy.

Narcissa woke up first and went downstairs to make coffee. Then Remus and Sirius woke up.

"Good morning love." Remus said cradling his husband's soft face in his hands.

"Morning," He replied, sitting up. "We should probably go downstairs, I want coffee."

Remus chuckled and got out of bed and went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth. After Remus came out, Sirius went in, and did the same. After he came out Remus grabbed his hips and pulled him closer, giving him a passionate kiss. They stood there for a few minutes before deciding that they wanted coffee.

When they made their way to the kitchen, they saw Narcissa. She made them coffee and they all sat down.

"What do you think we should do about Harry and Draco?" Sirius asked.

"We should just tell them what we think when they come downstairs." Narcissa answered.

"I will tell them and ask them what they think," Remus said, looking at his cup.

"Ok." Narcissa and Sirius said at the same time. They all burst into a fit of laughter.

They heard thumping on the stares, and Harry and Draco appeared holding hands.

"Good morning kids..." Narcissa trailed off noticing them holding hands.

"Good morning pup, please sit down, we need to ask you two something." Remus said, noticing their hands. He knew what the answer to his question was without even asking it.

"What do you need?" Harry asked, sitting down next to Remus. Draco sat down next to Harry leaning his head on his shoulder.

"Well... when I came up to check on you two yesterday, I saw that you two were snuggling..." Draco started blushing.

"Well..." Harry said, trying to find the words, "Well... we are dating now..." Draco's face got even darker, and Harry had a light blush now.

"Oh!" Remus exclaimed "Well we are happy for both of you." He smiled at them.

"I knew it!" Narcissa exclaimed, spilling her coffee over herself. "Oh, come on," She looked at her shirt.

"Harry and Draco, we all except you." Sirius said.

"Thank-you Padfoot." Harry smiled at him.

"You finally found your mate Draco!"

"Yes mother, I have."

"Well, I will go write a letter to Professor McGonagall, and ask her if you two can have a separate room." Narcissa said, fixing her shirt with her wand.

Draco smiled at Harry and hugged him, they didn't want to kiss Infront of them yet, in case it got hot.