27- Good news

Chapter 27:( It's almost over:'((( Next post will be tomorrow:)

~Tristan's POV~

"I'm so sorry Tristan to what happened last night," Georgina apologized. I smiled to assure her that everything's fine. Last night was a memory I wanted to burn off.

"What happened?" Raine asked innocently. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"Nothing Raine," I dipped my foot in the pool to check the temperature. Today, everyone decided to lounge by the pool as the sun was warm and nice. Georgina lied down on one of the beach chair while Ajax's friends ogle her body.

"Yo! Stop staring at my sister jerks!" Ajax walked out of the house with a set of bud light in hand.

"Tristan? What does 'jerks' mean?" I totally forgot that Raine was a kid and she's not used to hearing cuss words.

"Oh, it means... Uh... Slippers! It means slippers," I helped her with her floaters and she walked down the pool to join me.

"So Jax said stop staring at my slippers?" She asked innocently. Raine is so naive.

"Er... Sure," I guided her in the deeper part of the pool and she floated like a mermaid.

"Why were they staring at his slippers?" Raine asked again. This kid never runs out of question like this morning, I answered all her question on how cereals are made. It wasn't fun.

"Because they think my flippers are awesome Raine!" Ajax shouted and his friends laughed. I wanna grab a beer but Raine is here and I can't drink in front of her, dammit!

Earlier this morning, Audrey called me and I was relieved that she's safe and peaceful because she snored on the phone and I'm pretty okay with that as long as she called me and heard her breathing.

"Tristan? Can you do tricks?" I nodded at my little cousin and her eyes widen. "Show me! Show me" She said eagerly.

"Alright but don't try it okay?" I climbed off the pool and stood by the side. Raine sat on the edge and watched me closely. I did a double back flipped and landed right in the middle of the pool.

"Wow Tristan! Do it again!" Raine swam like a puppy towards me, paddling her tiny little arms. When she reached me, she clapped rapidly and water splashed across my face. "You're amazing! Do it again!" What can I say? I like to impress and show off to her a lot.

"Psh! I can do that!" Jake, Ajax's friend scoffed, I swam towards the stairs of the pool with Raine riding my back while Jake stretched out his arms. "Babe! Are you watching!" He called out and I thought he was talking to Raine when his focus was on my oldest cousin. Georgina. I should've figured that out.

Jake did a side flip and he landed straight under water. Wow. Georgina rolled her eyes and her attention locked back to the magazine she was reading.

"Pretty good dude," I complimented him and Jake beamed at me.

"Thanks man," He patted my shoulder and walked out of the pool.

My arms were around Raine while she eat out her candies that was placed on the side. "Don't worry Tristan, you're better than him," She whispered and I chuckled.

"Thanks kid," I grabbed one sour gummy worms from the container and popped it in my mouth.

"That was mine!" Raine pouted and I grinned at her. Like she's too cute! I swear!

"Here!" I pulled it out my mouth a dangled it in front of her face.

"Ewwwww!" She shrieked and ran around the pool frame. I ate back the candy and ran after her. Audrey will love to meet her, soon.