3- White roses

Chapter 3!!!! Haha! The date chapter! Tristan or Lucas? Well you will know Lucas better so yeah... What are your conclusions about the date?????!?! Lucas will be in the media section finally!! And I recommend you listen to 'The kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen' while reading this chapter because that helped me write chapter 3:) but if not then it's okay too:P Here y'all go!

Sleep was impossible last night. All I heard was Tristan laughing so loudly as he watch this show off the TV. I tried to block out the noise using a pillow over my ears but it was like he had a mega phone as he cackled. I told him to shut the hell up a few times but he never did, after repeating myself a million times, I just gave up.

I think I had 2 hours of sleep then our parents came back to the cabin at around 3 in the morning and I haven't had my beauty sleep yet. Tristan snored like snorlax and I was so tempted to suffocate him in his sleep so bad with a pillow but that never happened because he kind of looked cute when he sleeps and I'm not that evil. Wait! What am I freaking saying? No! He's not cute! My good side just won against my evil side and convinced me that it was a bad idea.

My eyes were drooping down, almost asleep when my mom decided to barged in our room without any notice and just told us that we have to pack up and go back home. I mentally cursed her and pretended to be sleeping instead of obeying. Haha...

"Audrey! Tristan! Come on get up! Let's go," I'm surprised that my mom has energy and enthusiasm when she came back here early this morning. She shook my shoulder roughly and I groaned. "Audrey, wake up!" Shaking me harder this time until my whole body vibrated.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I shoved her hand off me and looked at my phone for the time; 7:52, I exhaled and sat up on the couch. Mom was trying to wake up Tristan but he covered himself with the sheets, smart ass.

"Tristan, can you please get up? Your father and I have to attend a meeting in less than 5 hours," Mom cried, I chuckled a little but she gave me a warning look. This is all her fault, it was her idea anyways coming here to the beach and all.

"Okay, can you leave? I'll get ready now," Tristan's voice was muffled through the sheets covering him but his voice was rasp which I never heard from him before, and it was kinda... Don't go there. It wasn't sexy alright!

"Alright, we'll wait for you two in the car," She said directly to us but we didn't answer. I leaned back on the couch and rested my head on the back rest. The door opened and immediately shut close when mom left our room. My eyes were beginning to close again and I was drifting to sleep when I sensed someone in front of me.

"Morning babe," Tristan's voice sounded so close and I peeked one eye open to find his face inches away from mine.

"Ah fuck!" I shoved his face away and fanned the air because of his morning breath which smelled like a dead rat. "Did you eat garbage or what?" Then I noticed that he was only wearing his boxers that hung low on his hips and I had a full view of his abs. I mean full! Like a movie theatre view.

"Nah, it's not that bad," He placed his palm close to his mouth and breathed out, I pushed his hands and it made him slap himself on the face. "Gosh Audrey! What did I do to you to deserve your wrath?" He asked as he walked closer to me.

"I just hate you," I shrugged, backing away slowly once I stood up then the wall hit my back. Shit.

Tristan placed both his arms above my shoulder, pinning his hands on the wall, each beside my head. My instinct said that I should scream 'rape' and run away but nothing functioned at the moment. He leaned his head closer and I squeezed my eyes shut, moving my head to the side so he won't be able to kiss me.

"Move. Away. Tristan." I said through gritted teeth, turning my head back to him. We both made a long eye contact as if he was daring me to do anything but I just stood there not moving, staring at him. He suddenly chuckled and backed off my body.