25- New York City?!?

Hahahahahaha:P MSBIAP is close to ending:'( A few more chapters till I finished this story:'( Well don't worry, I might write another story:) Message me if you have any suggestion but I'm not doing fan fiction-.-

~Audrey's POV~

2 weeks later...

"Bitch! Stop mocking! It's been two weeks!" Kris pulled my arms and I was forced to sit up. Yes it's been two weeks but the pain only lessen by only 5 percent. "And when are you telling Lucas the truth? He's gonna start questioning you soon," I told Lucas that I'm sick and have this bad case of eye syndrome so he better stay away. Far away.

"I don't care about him!" At least I stopped crying the fifth day because I was out of tears and my eyes were bleeding out.

"Then call it off! Break up with him!" Kris tossed her hands up in the air and let it fall on her side.

"Gosh! I don't want more drama Kris, I don't want to hurt the guy either," I grabbed the bottle of water on my night stand and gulped it down.

"You're leading him into something bitch!" She argued. She got a point though. I'm leading Lucas into something I can't commit.

I slumped back on my pillow and groaned. "I don't want to deal with him right now!" This is so hard! Just when I said it, there was a knock from the other side of my door. Kris and I snapped our head towards the door and her brows raised.

"Is it your mom?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Fuck no!" I haven't seen Marissa for two weeks, the last time I saw her was when I cussed her out and I don't know if she still lives here or she moved out. I don't care.

The knob twisted and Lucas poked his head in. "Hi," He said. I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes. Great. Just who I didn't want to see.

"Oh. Lucas," Kris said in monotone, turning to me and widening her eyes.

Lucas fully opened the door and let himself in, holding a bouquet of assorted flowers and a white teddy bear. I stared at him with my brows shot up in the sky.

"What's this?" I asked. He handed it to me but I didn't take it.

"Audrey I know you aren't sick, nor you have an eye disease," He smiled at me. Why was he freaking eavesdropping?! Kris pursed her lips as we were busted. "And you're just ignoring me," Well you ignored me first so it's just fair.

"How much did you hear?" I interrogated, his brows puckered in confusion. 

"Hear what?" He sounded totally confused and so did Kris because of this whole conversation.

"Don't play around! How much did you hear from our conversation? Why were you eavesdropping?" I kept my tone professional but he's starting to piss me off.

"Oh, I wasn't eavesdropping, I asked my mom cause she's a doctor about your eye syndrome and she said that it'll be fine after two days but you said it'll take you a week," Oh. I need to stop assuming stuff. Kris breathed out in relief and Lucas turned to look at her.

"Maybe I should go downstairs and feed myself," She stuck out her thumb and started towards the door, I shook my head rapidly then froze when Lucas looked back to me. What a bitch!

"Tell me the truth Audrey," Psh! I'm not telling you anything! "We're you really sick?" Well I'm tired of faking everything and lying so maybe I'll tell him this one.

"No," I plainly said and he inhaled deeply. Oh! Maybe he's gonna break up with me! Great!

"You know I love you right? If this is still about Florida when I didn't call, we can just drop it," Uh sorry, my love for you expired. I stared at him and he stared back.