10- Pose for the camera

This chapter is extra:P Ahlie! Kris is just in this chapter and shes a little extra and funn so yeah:P Song for this chapter is "Oath by Cher Lloyd" because of Audrey and Kris. And Tristan and Audrey will be in the media and I think Lucas will go off for the next couple chapters:P Read the next chapters to find out why:D Next post will be next week:PP

*Continuation of chapter 9...

I jogged up to my bedroom and slam the door shut, calling my best friend immediately. I need to talk to her because she's like the expert in everything and she knows what to do every time.

"Hey! So how was it?" Kris answered on the first ring. 

"How was what?" I flopped on my bed and stared up the ceiling. I'm a little lost right now because of the events that happened today and it's not even night yet. 

"Guuuurl! Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!" I wanna tell her that I'm lost right now and I have no idea what she's talking about. I didn't respond. "You know what? I'm coming over right now," 

"Alright, bye," Before I can finish, she hung up on me. Wow, what a best friend I have. I lied there staring at the plain white ceiling as my head replayed scenes that I wish I could erase off my memory. 

Not two minutes later and the doorbell rang. I sat up like a robot and ran downstairs to get the door, when I got there, Tristan was already holding the door open for my best friend who looks like she just woke up. Kidding! Kris can be pretty without her even trying.

We both squealed and met each other half way. I hugged her tight like I haven't seen her forever, Tristan looked at us weird as he poked his ears.

"I think you both broke my ear drums," He tried yawning and I laughed at his facial expression.

"Heeeeeey Tristan!!!!!!" Kris pulled away from me and jumped on my step brother like legit. She hugged him tight, I think tighter than she did to me, close to strangling him.

"Hey sexy," Tristan flirted but I can see that he's struggling to breath. I smirked at him. Good, let him die from suffocation. Nah, I'm not that mean. He skimmed his hands through  her thighs and I heard Kris gasp.

"Still naughty aye?" She hopped off him and stood beside me.

"Still me," He winked at her then smirked at my direction.

"Okay! Well remember James, Kris?" She's leading Tristan into something and I just had to cut their flirting short.

"No I don't, who the hell is James?" She gave me a fake glare and I chuckled.

"That boy who you spent a week with in Bahamas doing who knows what?" I teased her, she blushed up a bit and nudged me to shut up. Tristan quirk his brows at us, obviously lost in our conversation.

"I will leave you to that," He glanced at me before striding towards the kitchen. 

"You're step brother's ass is so sexy," Kris leaned close to whisper. I swapped her arms and pressed my mouth in a thin line.

"Stop checking him out!" I said through gritted teeth. I smiled, shaking my head though.

"What? Those butt cheeks are hot!" I bursted out laughing as we climbed up the staircase. Kris always makes my day, I don't even know how we became best friends. Wait, it was in prep school when some boy took my snack and Kris was there to save the day. Hooray!

She did a cartwheel as soon as I opened the door to my room and landed directly on the bed, doing some seductive pose with a duck face. I told you she's crazy.