11- Wrong feels so right

Okay, I lied about posting chapter 11 on the weekends but I'm too excited on starting chapter 12 where it all gets heated up and there will be a lot of intense scenes between shhhhhhhhh:$$$ UGHHHHH!!! So hyped up!!!!! Oh and song for this chapter is "Wrong feels so right by Carly Rae Jepsen" and I mentioned that I'm kinda obsessed with her album so yeah....:P Next chapter/s is where everything starts getting crazier! Well get reading!

Mom sent out the self portraits to the modeling agency as soon as she finished two days ago and till now we haven't heard from them. Well, too much for modeling and she wasted good shots of me too...

I was eating breakfast in peace until Tristan walked in the room. Ah great. I don't have a problem with him as much as I did but I don't want to see him today.

"Morning sunshine!" He greeted out but I just stared at him with a bland expression and stuffed in the spoonful of cereals in my mouth.

My boyfriend haven't texted or called me yet for three days now but I understand what he's going through. That experience was a little depressing to be honest, so I can't blame him. But he can at least let his girlfriend know that he's alive and breathing and not buried under a bridge or something...

Tristan sat beside me and poured himself cereals and milk in a bowl. "Do you think they'll take us?" He asked seriously as he stared at me. Our parents are probably still asleep or away, either one, I'm alone with my step brother.

"I don't know," I'm kinda worrying about Lucas right now and nothing else. I wonder what he's doing now, is he with his dad? Is he avoiding me? Why? Assumptions wandered around my head and it's not nice cause I'm overthinking and overthinking is not good, it stresses you out.

"What's up with you?" Tristan asked, shifting his stool closer to me. "I haven't seen your boyfriend for awhile, did you guys break up?" There was genuine concern in his voice and I looked up at him. That's what I'm thinking about now you dumbass!

"No," I finished off my cereals and walked over to the sink. I should go call Lucas soon to make sure he's alright.

I felt someone standing close behind me and no surprised it was Tristan. How can he even move so swiftly without me noticing? I turned around and he was so close against me, pinning my body against the counter top.

"Tristan, I'm not in the mood for jokes," I said plainly, "I will slap you this time if you kiss me," I warned him but he just smirked at me, licking his bottom lip and I swear I almost fainted.

"I'm not joking either," Tristan said hoarsely. My heart skipped a beat and I stared into his eyes, daring him to look away and be intimidated but he accepted the challenge, staring back. I now noticed how dreamy his blue eyes looked. Ugh! It's not dreamy!

"If mom sees us, were dead," I swallowed down and my throat felt dry. Why am I reacting like this?!

"Relax babe, you worry too much," he said calmly as he ran his finger on my jaw down to my collar bone softly. His lips followed and traced down my neck, I shuddered. Oh. My. God,

"What do you really want from me Tristan?" I asked a little breathless, he softly sucked on my collar bone and I don't know why I'm not stopping him. My head blanked out as he touched me and I can't think straight.

"I don't want anything..." I felt his tongue touch the nape of my neck and my breath hitched. This is wrong but it doesn't feel wrong. I need to focus and snapped out of dream land now.

Tristan's hands moved over from the edge of the counter top to my hips, gripping me tight and I gasped.

"Then what are you doing?! What is this shit?!" I pushed him off so I can look at his eyes. "Am I a toy who you can play with over night? I don't get any of these!" I motioned my hand through the space between us and he still had this calm expression on his face. I hate when he's calm.