5- The Player is back in the game

Aha! Chapter 5! let's go! I don't have anything to say right now, so go read! Audrey in the media:P I'll try making a slide show!

So far I survived four days with Tristan. He keeps trying to make me admit that I am a virgin and he is quite persistent. He also interviewed Lucas yesterday since we hung out in the house. He asked him if he smokes, drinks, last name (Btw it's Whyte), how many siblings, background, history, childhood, etc... I barely talked to him because Tristan just piled the question up in his face.

Then this morning I found a red head girl wandering around my kitchen, eating my food, wearing Tristan's robe. Great, there's a slut in my house.

"Hi?" I said quirking my brows at her. If she belongs to Tristan, I have a freaking problem. She gave me a dirty look and my brows raised sky high, appointing her.

"Who are you?" She sassily asked. Oh no you didn't just say that to me! FYI. I'm the owner of this house you're standing in and the owner of the food you're eating right now! But I didn't say that, mom taught me manners you know, only a little.

"I'm supposed to ask you that question," I sassed back, don't start an arguement with me if you couldn't finish it. I placed my hand on my hip and waited.

"Name's Cathy," She shrugged, yeah you are a cyatti! (If you don't know what a cyatti is, its a ghetto girl,) "And you are?" She asked like I don't belong here, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Uh I live here, and the names Audrey," I said with an attitude. She snorted and gave me the dirtiest look she can manage. Tristan walked in the room, smiling directly at me and I scowled at him.

"Who the hell is she?" I asked. This is not okay! Bringing a slut in my house is never okay.

"I told you, name's Cathy," The girl walked over to Tristan and just flung herself at him. "I had fun last night baby," She cooed, running a finger down his torso. This is worst than seeing your parents make out in front of your eyes. No, both are disgusting in the same level.

Then the player is back in the game. Tristan caught her wrist and pulled it back, "Yeah, and you can leave now, pass me my robe," He untied his robe himself, leaving the girl in her underwear.

"But babe, I thought we had a connection last night," She whined and I rubbed my temples in irritation. You got played hun, game over.

"I told you, no strings attach didn't I?" He reminded her and she walked away in shame. I stared at Tristan in disbelief, shaking my head. He doesn't know what it feels like being used that's why.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evening came, the door bell rang and I rushed over to get it. I swung it open and Lucas was standing on the other side with a duffel bag in hand.

"Lucas!" I tackled him down on the ground, literally.

"Hey Audrey!" He wrapped his arms around my waist as I rested on top of him. "Can I ask for a favour?" Lucas asked and I pushed myself up.

"Sure, what's up?" I smiled at him because he always makes my day.

"Our shower kinda broke off when I got home and I stink as hell, Can I take a shower here?" He asked sweetly and I'm gonna say yes anyways. Psh! He can take a shower here everyday, any time.

"Of course! You can shower in my bathroom," I offered and he grinned at me. You can never say no if a hot guy wants to take a shower in your house. Our house doesn't have a shared bathroom cause every room has it's own bathroom, we only have powder rooms so he has to shower in my bathroom.