XVI

P’Phayu!”

“Phayu!”

Rain huffed as he stood in front of the garage office which was locked from inside and Phayu put on the earphones to avoid Rain. Rain bites his lips as he sits in front of the door.

“You Can’t Ignore me!” Rain shouted as he glared at Phayu who was working on the laptop. Rain pouts while other workers and Aon shook their heads. An hour later, Saifah came to the garage while whistling, he was surprised when he saw Rain sitting over the floor and working on an assignment.

“Um, Rain?” Saifah called younger omega who looks at Saifah and pouts as he commented, “P’Sai! P’Phayu is ignoring me!”

“Huh?! Why” Saifah asked in curiosity, Rain became quiet and then bit his lips. Saifah noticed how Rain’s face turned red and became more curious.

“What happened Rain? Till you tell Phee, Phee can’t help you..” Saifah asked in amusement as he sat next to Rain. Rain hesitated before he told Saifah what happened a couple of hours ago.

Flashback

Rain returned from college earlier as he wasn’t feeling well. He realised how he was having pheromone withdrawal and lay over the couch waiting for Phayu. Rain didn’t realise when he fell asleep but he woke up feeling someone touching his face.

Rain was about to panic till a soothing scent of Phayu engulfed him, he visibly relaxed when he heard Phayu speak, “Are you really sleeping, Rain?”

Rain pretended to sleep when Phayu’s hand travelled down and Rain felt his heartbeat increase, Rain almost moaned when Phayu’s warm hand touched his stomach. His breath hitched when he felt Phayu’s travelled further down and quickly opened his eyes and grabbed his hand.

He looks at the alpha with wide eyes while Phayu gives him an amused look, “Phee is molesting me…”

“And who tried to seduce me?” Phayu asked back with raised eyebrows, Rain looked at Phayu for a while and whispered, “So you are still attracted to me? Thank goodness…”

Phayu was taken back and quickly denied, “Who said I was attracted?”

“Really?” Rain said as he smiled, Phayu looked at Rain in curiosity when he realised what omega was doing. Rain gently caresses Phayu’s hand before making him touch his stomach.

Rain gave Phayu a daring look while Phayu remained unaffected, Rain dragged Phayu’s hand towards his chest and flicked his nipple.

“P…P’Phayu..” Rain whimpers and bites his lip, Phayu’s eyes widen and he quickly pulls his hand away. Rain whines and looks at Phayu with seductive eyes, “Phee..”

“Enough, I got work to do..” Phayu said as he tried to stand up but Rain pulled him back on the couch. He sat in Phayu’s lap and wrapped his arm around Phayu’s shoulder, “I think you need to take care of something else first…”

Rain comments as he circled his hip over Phayu’s erection, Phayu hissed at the contact while Rain gives him an innocent look, “Phee wants Rain to help you?”

Rain pressed his lips over Phayu and found the alpha kissing him back, Rain sighs in relief as Phayu bites his lip, “P’Phayu…” Rain whispered when Phayu sucks his lip

Suddenly Phayu pulls away when the surroundings become heavy with their mixed pheromones, Rain looks at Phayu in confusion and disappointment while Phayu gulps and pushed Rain over the couch.