I

In the spacious office was sitting an omega in his mid 20s. The omega, Rain, had a neutral look on his face as he sat in the Lawyer's office, his hands trembling which he hid under the table. The lawyer offers him a glass of water but Rain refuses, his heartbeat rapidly increasing as the clock ticks off.

If only he can reverse the time, maybe then he wouldn't be sitting here. He would have been at his home, his husband's house where he would be waiting for him to go back to the office. He smiles sadly as he realised that it was no longer possible.

In an hour, they would be legally separated. He would no longer be Phayu's omega, he would be just Rain again. Nothing would be the same anymore, his life won't be the same. Rain can't even imagine what he was going to do after today.

His parents were dead. His older brother, the only family member, died too because of his stupidity and he couldn't even save his child. Rain was pulled out of his thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

Rain's heart stopped beating when the door opened, he looked towards the door dreadfully. His eyes started to water but he controlled his tears as he watched his soon to be ex husband, Phayu enter inside. His heart bled when the older alpha didn't even acknowledge his presence and greeted the lawyer instead.

He touched the cold wedding ring on his finger as he thought about how it will no longer hold any meaning, Rain looks at Phayu's hand and choked when he notices no ring. His alpha never took off his ring, not even while bathing but today was the uneventful day when Phayu finally decided to remove it permanently.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~
                     The Hall was decorated with white lilies and orchids, giving both innocence and a loving aura. It was their wedding day, and standing in front of him was the man whom Rain would be addressing as his husband soon, unfortunately, Rain wasn't feeling even a bit happy or excited.

He just turned 21 and is about to be married. Rain was feeling repulsive, he could see how his brother and parents were excitedly smiling in his direction. He knew that they were happy for him and his future but Rain was feeling none of it. He felt trapped and nauseated, he wanted to scream and run away but he couldn't.

He wanted to shout and scream at Alpha in front of him to make him go through this, complain and cry to his parents for forcing him through this marriage and confront his brother for not supporting him.

But Rain could do nothing, a small part of his heart kept nagging him about how Phayu was their alpha and their alpha adored them more than anyone but Rain was blinded with hatred and anger, all he could think about was how he was forced into this marriage.

"Phayu, do you take Rain as your lawful husband?" The priest asked Phayu, Rain clenched his fist and refused to acknowledge the alpha. He heard Phayu's gentle voice and his blood turned cold.

"Rain, do you take Phayu as your lawful husband?" The priest asked Rain but received no reply, Rain was lost in his thoughts. Thoughts about how this was his end, the end of his freedom and life. The more he dwelled on these thoughts, the colder his body started to feel.

He was startled when the priest touched his shoulder, he noticed everyone including his soon to be alpha looking at him with anticipation. Rain was confused, why was everyone looking at him, what happened?

"... Rain, do you take Phayu as your lawful husband?" The priest asked again as he looked at the young omega.

"I..." Rain choked as he continued, "I do...."