XV

A week passed and Rain was missing. Phayu would receive sweet text from Rain all the time but other than that, he didn’t see the omega for a while. The alpha sighs as he sits over the stool and looks at distance.

When he realised that he was in the past, Phayu decided to prevent things from repeating themselves. He loved Rain too much to see him suffer plus the Alpha was traumatised too with what happened in future.

He started avoiding Rain but the more he ignored the Omega, the more Omega kept approaching him. Phayu was confused why things were so different till he realised that Rain was the same as him, travelling to the past.

Before coming back to the past, Phayu was in flight. There was a turbulence and they were alerted, he remembered hugging Saifah tightly as the omega started hyperventilating. Phayu regretted not paying attention to his twin due to his messed up life, Saifah had suffered between them too.

The omega was always there for him while he neglected his responsibility as his alpha, that’s why he didn’t let Rain insult Saifah this time. He won’t let his brother suffer because of him, not again.

Phayu was in deep thoughts when he heard someone call his name,  Phayu looked up and frowned when he saw Gin. The younger alpha was polite and Phayu nodded in response.

“I didn’t know you would be coming…” Phayu spoke as he looked at Gin who smiled at him politely.

“Paa wants me to learn more about our business so I came to know about bikes taken for the last race…” Gin replies while looking around, Gin looks back at Phayu and smiles. Phayu noticed Gin’s wandering eyes and ignored thinking he was looking around the garage.

“About last time, Sorry I didn’t know that omega was your mate..” Gin confessed while Phayu brushed him off, “It’s fine, everything went well so it’s okay…”

Phayu took Gin to let him know more about their field but he noticed Gin seems to be looking around for someone. Phayu started to feel alert against the younger alpha but decided to remain quiet.

"Are you looking for someone?" Phayu asked in curiosity.  He saw Gin becoming flushed and the alpha shook his head as no

Half an hour later, Phayu took Gin to the racing tract and they were discussing when Saifah came crying and screaming. Phayu was startled seeing his twin so emotional and was about to rush to his side but found someone already attending the omega.

 Phayu was startled seeing his twin so emotional and was about to rush to his side but found someone already attending the omega

"Nong? What happened?" Gin asked in worry while Phayu walks towards them. He didn't hear what Gin asked and was more concerned about Saifah.

Phayu looks dumbly as Gin wipes Saifah’s tears and keeps asking him what was wrong, even Saifah stopped crying and was staring at Gin in confusion before looking towards Phayu. Phayu walked over them and held Saifah’s shoulder

“Sai, what’s wrong? Why were you crying?” Phayu asked, ignoring Gin who was beside them. He found it weird how Gin seems to look irritated when Phayu grabbed Saifah’s shoulder.