III

A week passed, both Rain and Sky tried to avoid each other. Rain, because he felt guilty while Sky, felt too emotional to look at Rain. One evening, Sky entered the kitchen to find Rain making something. Both omegas looked at each other and then looked away.

Rain hesitated before he spoke, “Sky…will you join me for dinner?” Rain looks at an older omega who was holding a water bottle. Sky frowns before placing the bottle back into the fridge.

Rain’s face fell when he saw Sky walking out of the kitchen without replying to him, he wanted to call older omega but then he decided not to. Soon another week passed since PraPai’s death, Sky was hardly eating and all the maids in the house were worried.

Even Rain noticed how the older omega looked so fragile, Rain had enough of Sky’s reckless behaviour and he decided to make Sky eat even if he had to forcefully feed him.

Rain entered Sky’s room without bothering to knock. Sky was laying on the bed, staring into the distance. Rain’s willpower weakened when he saw Sky’s condition but then he took a deep breath to calm himself before entering inside.

“Sky, you need to eat…” Rain said as he placed the tray on the table before walking towards the older omega.

Sky looked at Rain before turning around to face the opposite direction, Rain took a breath and then spoke, “Sky… please, you can’t just live like this… I know you feel uncomfortable but you can’t stop living…” 

“Rain.. leave me alone” Sky whispered softly while covering himself with a blanket. Rain felt frustrated by Sky’s lack of response and spoke, “Have food and you can be alone..”

“Rain, I said leave me alone..” Sky said angrily as he sat up and glared at younger omega, Rain’s face turned red due to anger. He didn’t like Sky’s attitude, he wasn’t happy with his older brother’s decision to marry such rude and arrogant omega 

Rain didn’t understand how anyone could tolerate Sky’s behaviour but PraPai always said that Sky was a lovely person, it was just that they met under unfortunate circumstances. PraPai never told Rain how he met Sky but six months after their parents' death, PraPai suddenly announced that he was going to marry an unknown omega.

Rain never heard about Sky from his brother before so he was really confused by PraPai’s decision especially after meeting Sky who seems to hate PraPai. Since Rain was upset about his marriage with Phayu, he didn’t bother to know more about his brother's personal matters.

“God! Can you control your anger?! No one is going to tolerate it here..” Rain shouted back in anger which made Sky glare back at him.

“No one asked you to tolerate it! If you have so many problems then leave my room!” Sky said pointing towards the door.

“Your room, Huh? Isn’t it my brother’s room? I can do as I please..” Rain said in mocking tone which made Sky scowl

“Your brother is my alpha!” Sky pointed out angrily which made Rain laugh, “Your Alpha? How come you never claimed that title before? Why now after his death?! Aren’t you too cruel, Sky?”

“Rain! Be within your limit!” Sky said as he clenched his fist and looked at the younger omega with hatred.

“What about your limit?! You never treated my brother well, always insulted him, ignored him and now you’re saying he is your alpha?!” Rain pointed out which further upset Sky, “It’s between PraPai and me, you don’t have to know about it!”

“Yes! Yes! Of course, I don’t have to know about it! Because in the end, you will blame my brother!” Rain muttered as he walked towards the door but then stop when he heard Sky speaking