10 || Rosalie ⚡

Hope didn't come today thanks to Lorenzo. The kids are at a friend's house so I've been laying around all day doing nothing except for eating a bunch of snacks and watching my favorite movies.

It's fucking awesome.

Right as I finish putting my bikini on so I can go outside and tan the doorbell rings, making my jump. I grab my gun but relax when I see a text from Corvina telling me she's here.

Shit. I forgot she was coming over today.

I take the steps two at a time, surprisingly not falling onto my ass. I open the door and instantly smile when I see Corvina's face.

"Hi, Corry." I say, already feeling better now that she's here. I embrace her in my arms and she wraps her arms around me tightly.

After a few seconds we let each other go and she looks me up and down, confused.

"Why are you wearing your swimsuit?" She asks and I quickly try and think of an excuse.

Corvina is determined to prove to me that I always forget things and I'm trying to prove her wrong.

Although I'm doing a very bad job at that.

"Hm, let me guess. You forgot." She says acting shocked.

"Me? I would absolutely never!" I say sarcastically and she just laughs at me.

In the blink of an eye Corvina's being trampled to the ground by an excited puppy. Zara licks her and Corvina laughs.

After Zara's calmed down I help Corvina off the ground.

"Let me go put a t-shirt on over this then I'll be back." I tell her and she nods.

I quickly head back upstairs and put on my t-shirt that's probably seven years old. It was from my first soccer camp where I coached a few years ago.

I begged my father to let me do it for months, he never allowed me, I just ended up forging his signature on the slip.

I was grounded for a month after that but it was worth it.

I go back downstairs and find Corvina in the kitchen eating Bruschetta out of the bag and I smile.

"So, wanna get this shit started now?" She asks with her mouth full of the bread.

---

Me and Corvina got a decent amount done this afternoon. I also told her I'd help her teach some classes, which I'm kinda regretting because I'm not flexible at all.

We're now currently in the pool drink Margaritas.

"So, you're telling me you don't find him attractive one bit?" Corvina asks suspiciously.

"Nope." I say even though she can clearly tell I'm lying. It's not that I don't find his looks attractive, I just don't find his personality attractive.

"I find that hard to believe." A deep voice says behind us and we both scream. I quickly look towards the door and see Niko standing there in an all black tuxedo.

"You know, not everyone finds you attractive, Niko. Your personality makes your very unattractive." I say and Corvina chuckles.

"Oh yeah? Who were you thinking about when you were touching yourself the other day?" My cheeks instantly heat up. Corvina looks over at me with wide eyes.