Chapter 12

The Nomu immediately began their attack as they rushed at Izuku. With his flames it wasn't really much of a problem but they had regeneration, and those he didn't completely destroy would regenerate almost instantly. He flew up to gain leverage but was bombarded by projectiles and flying Nomu as they continued their relentless attacks. Nomu after Nomu he kept blasting away, but the more he took out the more attacked. This was going to be the hardest fight of his life. "Flashfire fist! Jetburn! he shouted using his signature attack. His flames ate through a good number of them, but again not enough to completely destroy them. All for One had taken extra care to give extra durability to the Nomu to make sure Izuku was dead - or at least weak enough so he could steal his quirk.
Izuku managed to plow through about a hundred, but they just keep on coming. "This is such a pain!" he yelled in frustration.
-
Mirio as soon as Izuku was teleported away blitzed at Shigaraki and they clashed fists. The shockwaves were huge as they were dead even.
"I sense One for All within you" Shigaraki said with a sick smile.
Mirio kicked him back and flew after him landing multiple hits on his body.
Shigaraki used a repulsive blast of air to send Mirio back, and then a force field as Endeavor shot a fireball at him.
"You heroes can't beat me!" he said rushing at them. Endeavor dodged the black tendrils Shigaraki shot at him and threw a flaming arrow which pierced through his shoulder. Mirio took advantage punching him square in the jaw sending him into the ground. All Might rocketed past them crashing into the ground with a defeated look on his face.
"What's wrong with you number 1?!" Endeavor asked dropping beside him.
"He ... Shigaraki ... He's my masters ... grandchild". Endeavor's eyes widened.
"That may be so ... but you promise you'd win on behalf of all of us. You can't afford to get distracted now". All Might nodded and got up slowly.
"You're right ... I can't slip up now. I have to win, for everyone's sake I have to stop All for One. Now ... It's personal!". The ground around All Might began shaking as he went all out. The final embers of One for All turned into a raging inferno as he laughed at All for One. All for One set forcefields to keep All Might at bay but he smashed straight through them. He punched All for One shattering his mask and launching him across the battlefield. It became a game of ping-pong as All Might smacked him around. All for One sent him back in frustration as a shockwave sent All Might back.
"I've had enough of your meddling! I will use the ultimate combination of quirks to end your sorry life!"
His arm grew into a massive grotesque appendage with rivets, bolts and screws sticking out of it.
All Might pulled his fist back and dashed at his foe. Their clash destroyed the area and sent a wave of debris everywhere. All Might's hand poofed into his skinny form but his determination to end All for One was overpowering his bodies weakness.
He reeled his fist back again this time using everything he had.
"UNITED STATES OF SMASHHH!!!!!!". All for One's body was almost destroyed a he was punched into the ground shattering it and further destroying the area. All Might limped to All for One. "You've finally been defeated. Now the world is safe again". To his surprise All for One began to laugh.
"As expected, you would beat me. And that's why I have plan B". All for One's body began to disintegrate as his cackling laugh rang trough the air.
Shigaraki suddenly doubled over in pain as his mind was being invaded.
"This wasn't part of the plan! You lied to me!" he yelled. All for One's consciousness was being transferred into Shigaraki.
"This was always part of the plan Tomura. I groomed you to be the perfect vessel for my full power, you've served me well, and I am grateful for that, but now it's my turn". With a final scream Shigaraki's body was taken over.
"You see All Might! I was a step ahead! Now I'm unstoppable!". Endeavor and Mirio rushed at him but he evaded them with ease. He used a rotating spike a stabbed Endeavor through the stomach leaving a gaping hole.
"DAD!!!" Shoto yelled rushing to his father's aid. He caught him before he crashed into the ground. Mirio used his permeation just in time and punched All for One in the face. The villain smirked and a wave of electricity rushed through Mirio's body shocking him. Mirio flew back but seeing the damage the villain had done he had to stop him. He was the only person that could stand up to All for One now. He rushed at him again and they began to clash left and right. The speed of the battle was almost as insane as the resulting shockwaves of their fists colliding.
"I'll give it to you hero, you're strong, but you're a hundred years too young to beat me!" All for One said sending a massive sludge dragon at him. Mirio phased through but was caught off guard as All for One used a flash of light to blind him. By bare instincts alone Mirio managed to phase just in time as All for One used decay on his cape. Mirio was fighting what seemed a losing battle, All for One's wounds were healing rapidly, and there was no back up. Still he pushed on to the point of destroying his own arms using the full extent of One for All.
Suddenly the ground began to tremble, the area became searingly hot and they all turned in horror at the sight that beheld them.
-
Izuku tried and tried, he fought and fought, but the endless waves of Nomu began to take their toll on him. His lungs were burning and his flames had seemingly reached their limit. He was kicked down by a Nomu who managed to rip off one of his arms in the process. He crashed into the ground, and slowly got up. His arm was growing back but very slowly ... too slowly in fact. The Nomu seeing he was grounded attacked at once. Izuku was getting hit from all sides. Was this it? Is this how he was going to die? He wouldn't get to be a pro. He wouldn't get to make his family proud. He wouldn't get to tease his brother anymore.
"No ... It can't end like this" he said as the Nomu began to pile on him crushing him further.
"I am Izuku Todoroki ... son of Endeavor ... I have no limits ... So all of you ... GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!!”
All over a high pitched whine began became louder and louder, until it stopped. Then what could only be compared to an asteroid crashing into the earth, the Nomu began to scream in pain, the ground began to melt and then it all went boom. The explosion was so massive that even All for One and Mirio paused their battle. From where they were all they could see was the now red, molten remains of the city that Izuku was in. Everything was decimated, the Nomu, the buildings, everything. All for One for the first time in his life felt genuine fear as in a manner one would describe as the devil himself walking out of hell, Izuku stomped out of the molten mess. His entire body was white and the ground turned to mush everywhere he treaded.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE?!" All for One screamed in a panic. Mirio sensing that Izuku probably was going to attack grabbed All Might and yelled to Shoto. "Grab Endeavor and let's go!!"
Shoto did as he was told and they fled the scene. With the heat he was producing even Shoto had a hard time creating ice.
"You're not human! You're a demon!" All for One yelled rushing at Izuku.
"Straight from hell!!" Izuku said grinning like a feral animal.
"I'LL END YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!" All for One roared charging up the biggest attack he could muster, using every possible quirk he had.
"DIE!!!!"
Izuku grinned before charging up his own ultimate move.
"FLASHFIRE FIST!!! JET GATLING!!!"
Izuku began to hit All for One faster and faster until it he was getting pummeled from literally every angle he could register. Izuku pulled back with a devilish smirk.
"You're not surviving this one.
FLASHFIRE FIST! PURGATORY!!!!"
his fist connected with All for One's chest and it all went white. After the light died down the level of destruction was revealed. For miles behind where All for One once was nothing was left. Izuku had not only completely evicerated All for One, but everything in the range of the attack.
"I ... did it" he said panting as he was getting dizzy. He heard a sound behind him and looked up to see Shoto, his mom, Fuyumi and Natsuo.
"Hey guys ... " he said finally limping over to them. He had deactivated his quirk by now but his body was still insanely hot. Shoto and his mom immediately began cooling him off with their quirks.
"Where's dad?" Izuku asked looking around.
"He's being taken care of, he was injured pretty badly" Shoto replied. He got up and was praised by Natsuo.
"Damn dude! You're awesome! I've never seen you so pissed before! I looks like an asteroid crashed here"
Rei cut in with a stern voice.
"Don't encourage him Natsuo". Natsuo backed down immediately but was still giving him thumbs up.
Rei turned to Izuku and Shoto.
"I'm glad you're both okay, you've proven your strength. I'm proud of you both"
They both smiled "Thanks mom"
"With that said. You two will be taking a long break from anything hero related, and I mean a LONG one" she said in a no nonsense voice.
They both looked down in defeat
"Yes mom"