Chapter 11

The war between heroes and villains began as Deika city - the now dubbed battlefield was stormed by the first hero team. The Meta Liberation army attacked as the clash of quirks began.
All Might's team which consisted of himself, Mirio, Endeavor, Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo. Due to the small doubts the first years were to serve as backup for All Might and Endeavor to avoid any mishaps. A giant wave of ice was hurled at them as soon as they reached the vicinity of the villain base. Endeavor countered with a massive fireball destroying the glacier. "Only All Might's allowed past me!" a man in a blue eskimo sweater.
All Might flew past him and an ice wall raised between them.
The other members of the league appeared along with some Nomu who attacked immediately.
"Shoto and Bakugo handle the ice user! Izuku and Togata you're with me!" Endeavor ordered.
"Yes sir!"
Shoto used a flame blast to melt the ice constructs being shot at them by their opponent while Bakugo just powered through with his explosions.
"You two seem capable. I hope you don't die on me quickly" Geten said cracking his neck.
"Trust me you'll be the one dying today!" Bakugo said grinning. Geten created an ice golem that ran at Bakugo trying to crush him, the explosion user dodged easily slamming a powerful explosion on it's head destroying it. Geten made about ten more and rushed at Shoto who also charged him. They both sent their respective ice glaciers at each other. Bakugo jumped into the air slamming a howitzer impact on the golems destroying them.
"That was super easy!" he said blasting at Geten. He blew through Shoto's glacier catching them off guard and slamming an explosion powered fist into Geten's gut before kicking him into the ground. Geten skidded and got up slowly. He was losing pretty badly. As if Shoto's flames wasn't enough that other explosion kid was a monster with his own quirk. His glare turned into a smile, then the smile into a laugh.
"Yes! I can go all out! Behold my power!!" he yelled as the ground began to shake. A gigantic ice dragon erupted from the ground destroying the entire area and sending Shoto and Bakugo back. The creature curled around Geten in a protective gesture and roared at it's opponents.
"Oh neat. You can make dragons! Big deal, you're still going down clown!x Bakugo yelled.
"Kill them" Geten commanded and the creature roared and rushed at them. Suddenly Shoto was attacked by Mr Compress as he tried touching him. He managed to dodge and then bursted into flames as Toga was about to cut him. She jumped back and the league of villains surrounded Shoto.
"You can't win now that your friend is occupied!" Geten said with a smirk.
"Oh really. The way I see it, I don't have to hold back anymore!". The dragon rammed into the spot where Bakugo was just standing and immediately chased after him. The boy however was too fast and easily dodged the beast destroying it little by little. Geten was becoming more and more pissed. Another two dragons emerged from the ground catching Bakugo off guard as one managed to hit him. Bakugo was sent flying back and crashed into a building. He didn't have time as the tree dragons surrounded him and began to crush him. "Ah!" Bakugo screamed in pain as he felt a couple of ribs break.
Geten began to laugh at him.
"No matter how much you try. You won't beat me! I can control the temperature of water and turn it to ice, I have no limits unlike you"
Bakugo despite the situation laughed.
"Go to hell!". Geten closed his hands as the dragons crushed Bakugo completely.
"I always win" he said walking away. Suddenly the ground began to shake, as where Bakugo was crushed the ice began to glow an ominous red.
"No ... It can't be!" he shouted in disbelief. The ice and the ground exploded and Bakugo rocketed into the sky. "I'd rather die than lose to a loser like you!" he said destroying the ice dragons one by one.
"If  I don't beat you ... Then I can't call some losers my rivals anymore!".
Geten began creating the biggest I dragon he'd ever created to tank this attack from Bakugo. Bakugo began to spin around rapidly as a tornado of heat and dust spun around him.
"I've been wanting to surprise those two losers with this move, but I guess you'll be the first to taste it!
HOWITZER !!!!! EXPLOSION !!!!!"
The ice dragon roared and flew up to clash with the attack, but the speed at which Bakugo was rotating violently ripped through the ice all the way to the base slamming into Geten himself. The explosion was so powerful the city shook due to the shockwaves.
The dust cleared revealing Bakugo standing over Geten with his fist raised up above his unconscious opponent.
"Told you I'd win" he said losing balance slightly. That had taken alot out of him, but he wasn't done yet. Not by a longshot. Shoto too was reaching an awakening. As Mr Compress threw marbles at him which erupted into massive boulders. He used an ice wall to block them and then his flames to launch back the hundreds of clones piling on him.
They were endless, and the numbers were getting to him. Switching between ice and fire was also getting more and more difficult with the rate at which he was being attacked.
The clones began to pile and pile until he was comply surrounded.
"It can't end like this. I have to surpass my limits. I have to surpass Izuku. All of you ... GET OFF ME!!!!". A massive explosion of blue flames erupted from the center of the black mass evicerating all the clones in the area. Shoto's left side had turned blue and his ice was active at the same time.
"Flashfire fist! JETBURN!!!!" he yelled launching a gigantic stream of fire at the league of villains, and then instantly using a new move he had been working on.
"FROST CANNON!!!  a wave of frost spun around his right fist as he aimed it at his opponents. The flashfire fist exploded as it reached them and then almost immediately a gigantic glacier formed out of nowhere trapping everyone in it. Bakugo dropped next to him with a smirk.
"Nice one icy hot"
"Thanks" Shoto replied.
-
Izuku, Mirio and Endeavor were busy fighting the tons of Nomu that seemed to be appearing out of nowhere.
"There's no end to these things!" Izuku said blasting one away. Mirio was busy punching Nomu left and right, until a figure launched an electromagnetic wave at them. They all jumped back as Shigaraki revealed himself.
"Shigaraki" Mirio growled.
"It's nice to meet you heroes" he said before making eye contact with Izuku.
"You're the one that made me lose an arm! Too bad I'm not the one that's going to kill you" he said.
Before they knew what was happening a portal opened underneath Izuku teleporting him away. "Where did you take him too?!" Endeavor asked in anger.
"A special place, he won't survive!" Shigaraki answered laughing maniacally.
Izuku dropped into a city that was completely abandoned. He could still see the battles of the other heroes and was about to rush back when a high pitched screech gained his attention.
Surrounding him as far as the eye could see were thousands of Nomu.
Izuku cranked up the heat to full blast knowing he needed to if he wanted to come out of here alive.