Chapter 2

"This door is a bit overkill" Izuku said to himself as he stared at the massive wooden door with the writing "Class 1a" on it. Surprisingly it was light as he slid it open, he walked in to see a blond haired kid arguing with one with glasses and acted like a robot. Then there was Shoto who was as usual swarmed with attention due to being Endeavor's son. All eyes shifted to him as he entered which made him tense up a bit. "Wait, are you two related?" a pink skinned girl asked.
"Yes. He's my twin brother" Shoto replied giving Izuku an icy stare which was met by a blazing glare from his brother. The atmosphere became tense and heavy, but before any words could be said a man in a sleeping bag got up from behind the desk. "Shut up and get seated". The class immediately registered that this man was their teacher and obeyed.
"Now that you're all seated. I would like to formally welcome you into UA, that is what I'd say if I were a regular teacher, but you'll find that I don't follow the norm very soon. Get to the changing rooms, put on your gym uniform and meet me at testing site A" he said as he walked out. A brown haired girl called his attention.
"Sir, what about orientation?". Aizawa scoffed. "Here in UA we teachers don't follow regular protocol, meaning I can run my class as I see fit. Now get changed and meet me outside. We have no time to waste" he said leaving the class.
In the changing rooms the tense aura around the two brothers made everyone uncomfortable - even the spiky haired boy. Shoto left as soon as he got changed and finally someone voiced out their curiosity.
"Dude, do you two have a problem with each other? You don't seem to be on good terms" a red haired boy asked. Izuku looked at him and sighed. "Sorry, but it's a personal matter. I hope you understand" he said leaving as well. Katsuki Bakugo watched Izuku walk out, out of all the students these two were the strongest in his eyes, but this Izuku. He was different, even his brother didn't have such an air around him. No matter, they are still all stepping stones to the top to him. Just two extra losers to beat. Outside when they had all gathered Aizawa threw a ball to Bakugo. "You got first on the entrance exams. Now throw the ball as hard as you can ... and also you'll be using your quirk. Don't hold back". Bakugo grinned cockily thinking to himself that he'd blow all their minds with his strength. With everything he had he launched the ball with tremendous force, resulting in it rocketing out of sight. His grin widened seeing the impressed looks of his classmates. Aizawa shook his head. This kid needed a reality check. One by one each student had their turn, it was nothing crazy, except for Uraraka who got infinity on her turn. Finally it was Shoto's turn. He got a score of 900 metres, beating Bakugo's score and making the boy grit his teeth in frustration. Izuku was up next. Aizawa was curious about him. 'The other son of Endeavor' he thought. Izuku wasn't as well known as his twin, mostly because Endeavor decided to keep him away from the public due to his quirk. Izuku's fist began to glow and the rising whine of what sounded like a jet engine grew louder and louder. The heat coming off him was insane, and with a blast of white flames the ball was off. It didn't take long though as the heat was simply too much and the ball burnt up. Aizawa didn't really know what to make of it. "Since the ball never landed, I guess it's an infinity, or zero. Whatever you take. Let's move onto other events" he said tiredly.
The other events were the regular physical test, except they could use their quirks. At the end of the day Izuku placed second behind Momo Yaoyorozou, and Shoto third behind his brother. Bakugo was seething. He didn't even make the top three.
"You can head back to the class after you get changed. The day's over" he said walking away. The students sighed in relief, it had been quite a day. Izuku looked at Shoto to ask if they could at least go home together, though he got his answer when his brother just went out the door. He looked down in frustration. 'What exactly did I do to him?'.
"Yo, Todoroki" Kaminari waved.
"What's up?" he asked.
"Your brother left some minutes ago, aren't you gonna go with him?".
Izuku shook his head. "I think he needs his space" he said picking up his bag. "I'll see you tomorrow".
The others watched in confusion. What exactly was going on between them?
-
School went quite uneventfully for about a week. Today though was very special. Their first hero training lesson. After what seemed like an eternity Present Mic finally left the class. It was finally quiet until a loud rumbling was heard through the hallway. The doors burst open to show the shining figure if the number 1 hero. "ALL MIGHT!" the class roared in awe. Izuku and Shoto too were awestruck at the sight of All Might.
"I'll be your hero training teacher alongside Aizawa. Today we have alot to do! As they say the clothes make the pros so get suited up and let's go!". He pushed a red button and suitcases with the students numbers came out of the wall. They excitedly grabbed their hero costumes and ran to get changed. Izuku didn't really have a problem changing, because he didn't have a hero suit - at least not yet. Due to how hot his fire could get his father had a special heat resistant suit being prepared, so for now he had to do without one. Instead he used his magma transformation to completely cover himself from head to toe. (Like heat blast from Ben 10). It was quite a scare for the others - it's not everyday you see walking magma. All Might spoke as everyone gathered.
"Today we'll be having a 2v2 hero vs villains simulation. The two villains have an explosive device and will be hiding it in the building on a floor of their choice. The heroes have to find the bomb or defeat the villains to win. The villains have to defeat the heroes or protect the bomb until the time runs out". Some protested that it wasn't fair for the heroes but Aizawa cut in. "We're preparing for the truth of hero work. It's not fair but it's what we do on a daily basis. The earlier you start the better you'll become".
After that it was decided by lots the teams. Izuku ended up with Katsuki Bakugo and they were the villain team. They were up against Iida and Uraraka. Bakugo grabbed the bomb and they went into the building.
"So what's the plan?" Bakugo asked. While he didn't really care something about Izuku excited him.
"Your quirk works with your sweat right?" Izuku asked. Bakugo nodded.
"Then we're the perfect team. I produce heat, you produce sweat" he said with a grin. Bakugo's grin came to life too. "I think we'll make a good team".
Outside Uraraka and Iida were planning on how to go about their task. The son of Endeavor was a daunting prospect, and that Bakugo kid seemed pretty powerful as well.
"We mustn't give up hope yet! As heroes we fight till the end!" Iida said encouragingly. Uraraka nodded and they both ran in.
What they didn't expect was a full on attack from the villain team who had the bomb on the ground floor. Izuku suggested they kept the bomb close, while it raised the chances of them losing, it also reduced it. If Iida managed to slip past them he would be impossible to catch - Izuku didn't want to underestimate anyone, it was a lesson ingrained into him by his father.
Iida immediately dashed for the bomb but a wall of white flames erupted around it stopping him. Bakugo engaged Uraraka who didn't really seem suited for combat.
Up in the viewing area the class was watching in slight worry for the hero team. Izuku and Bakugo really did seem like an insurmountable obstacle.
The match didn't take long though much to their suspicion. Bakugo tied Uraraka in capture tape and Iida was knocked out with a flashfire fist.
"Villain team wins!" All Might boomed through the speaker.
"Nice work there sparky" Izuku said to Bakugo.
"Yeah, we should do this more often" the pomeranian agreed.
"Definitely".