Chapter 6

The news of Stain's capture spread like wildfire. However Izuku didn't get the credit for taking him down. The government police authority didn't want a first year getting clout - even if he was Endeavor's son.
Izuku was a bit bummed out about it, but in the end it didn't really matter.
A few days in school and nothing much happened. Though later on they would begin their final exams. There were rumours about what it was going to be, but their upperclassmen told them it was going to fighting robots for the practical portion.
Izuku looked around the classroom, curious as to what the others were doing, then he noticed something.
Shoto and Momo seemed to be stealing glances at each other. A sinister smirk appeared on his face.
'Things just got interesting'.
Shoto felt a twinge and looked at his brother to see his smirk. He knew.
'Probably the worst person that could've seen this ... well apart from Ashido'.
They made eye contact and Shoto gave Izuku a death glare. Izuku was making googly eyes and kissy faces - much to his brothers annoyance.
Shoto looked away and tried to keep from glancing at the girl next to him - keyword being tried.
-
"That wasn't cool!" Shoto snarled pulling Izuku's nose.
"Ow ow ow! Sorry! Sorry!" Izuku pleaded. Shoto let him go and he sank into his seat to recover.
"What's going on guys?" Mina asked suddenly appearing with the others.
"Just teaching Izuku to mind his business" Shoto said glaring at his brother. Izuku gave a small laugh and scratched the back of his head.
"You guys can be pretty weird" Bakugo said sitting down.
Coincidentally Momo sat next to Shoto, making the boy flustered - not that anyone would notice, except Izuku and Mina. Izuku's grin widened, and Mina picked on too. She pulled him under the table.
"So that's what you were doing? Why didn't you tell me?" she hissed.
"Well I just found out this morning. I haven't seen my brother like this ever so I'm just going to watch and see what happens. Please don't push anything, it could ruin everything" he begged. Mina huffed and gave him a thumbs up. As much as she loved matchmaking, trying to step in may ruin the little progress they had made.
"What's up with you two?" Tsuyu asked. Mina and Izuku both acted normal - by that whistling nonchalantly which really didn't help.
The day went by and soon all of them were heading home.
"Hmm didn't think you'd be the first to get a girl between us, but congrats bro!" Izuku teased. Shoto's eyebrow twitched.
"It's not like that. You're just teasing me" he said trying to play it off.
"But seriously, if you really like her, then you have my support" Izuku said more seriously. Shoto was taken aback by this, and smiled.
"Thanks". Maybe Izuku wasn't so annoying after all.
"Ha! Got you! Means you do like her!" Izuku said laughing and running away.
"IZUKU!!"
-
"You two really are still children" Rei sighed looking at her two sons.
Izuku sat next his mother to deter his brother from attacking him.
"Come on Mom. Just when I thought he was actually being serious! He ruins it!" Shoto snarled.
"I was only having a little fun! Plus it shouldn't bother you if it's not true" Izuku said smirking.
Shoto blushed a bit and looked away.
Rei's eyes widened.
"What's going on?" she asked with a very small smirk.
"Shoto's got a crush" Izuku reported.
"I was going to tell her!" Shoto snapped.
"Well it's too late" Izuku huffed.
Shoto growled something incoherent and looked down.
"Well Shoto, I do think you're still young for something like this, but whatever you decide I'm behind you" Rei said with a smile.
"Thanks Mom".
"Now you two go have a bath, and no fighting" she said pushing them off.
Though they weren't fighting they were still bickering all the way to their rooms.
"Those boys never did change" she said smiling to herself.
-
The week flew by and it was soon time for their final exam. They were shocked to find out that they were up against the teachers.
"Like I said, due to the numerous attacks we need you all more than prepared should anything go down, though we hope it doesn't come to that" Aizawa said.
"You'll be in teams of two, against one faculty member, myself included" Nezu continued.
"And teams will be picked at random" Midnight finished.
After the random lots selection, Izuku was paired up with Bakugo, and Shoto with Momo.
"Hoh. It seems fate cannot be evaded" Izuku said nudging his brother in the ribs.
"Save it Izuku, I don't have time for this" he snarled.
"Anyways good luck" Izuku said walking away.
"You'll be needing it more than I do" Shoto said to himself. Izuku and Bakugo were up against All Might. And it seemed an insurmountable obstacle.
"Yo Bakugo, what's the plan?". The blond turned to his partner.
"For once I'm not sure. I want to be the best, and beating the best is a sure way, but it's All Might".
Izuku looked down. "Yeah, you're right, but we have to try right? If we're going down we go down swinging" he said putting out his fist.
"Let's give him hell!" Bakugo replied fist bumping him.
-
"Okay ... Maybe give him hell wasn't the best idea" Bakugo gritted out. All Might was truly a beast. Everything they tried to this point failed woefully. Izuku's flames though were hot enough to damage All Might were almost always blown away by the wind from All Might's attacks. Bakugo's explosions were more powerful due to the heat produced by Izuku, but again All Might was a force of nature. Izuku was kicked back by All Might who was wearing extra protective gear as a precaution. Due to the nature of Izuku's anatomy, one wrong move from All Might and he could lose a limb. Izuku's body wasn't exactly tangible and couldn't take physical damage like others. That was probably the only reason they were still in this fight. A wave of mini explosions were launched at All Might from behind.
"Don't forget me number 1!" he yelled.
Izuku threw a flashfire attack that All Might countered with his air pressure. The flames erupted everywhere, but that was Izuku and Bakugo's little surprise for All Might. Suddenly explosions rocked the area from all sides. Bakugo had released some of his sweat into the air around All Might and All it needed was a trigger. All Might was impressed at the ingenious idea the boys had come up with. If it was against any other they would've won, but All Might wasn't the Symbol of Peace for nothing. He flew out of the explosion and launched at Bakugo who barely dodged out of instinct. Bakugo landed next to Izuku.
"What now?"
"It's a stalemate. I can't take damage from him, but also we can't land a hit on him. We'll have to compromise, while I want to beat the number 1 it doesn't seem likely now, and he's holding back mind you. See that building over there?"
"Yeah. I got it!" Bakugo said before blasting at the building, with All Might following him. Izuku really hoped his plan would work. Surely even All Might would be held back a bit by a building. Bakugo pulled open his gauntlets and released a blinding attack.
"Stun grenade!". That was Izuku's cue to move. He blasted at All Might before landing a flashfire fist right to his gut sending him into the ground. Bakugo then flew into the air and began spinning rapidly.
"HOWITZER IMPACT!!!!". The ground and the base of the building exploded and collapsed on All Might.
"Let's go!" Izuku yelled at Bakugo and they flew to the end of the city and out the gate.
"The heroes pass!" the speaker blared.
"That was one crazy fight ... Damn" Izuku said flopping to the ground.
"Yeah ... but we did it" Bakugo replied.
"Well we do make a great team after all".