𝐗𝐈

𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋, 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗌𝗈 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗑 𝗂𝗍!

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

I touched the bed space next to me hoping to feel skin, but I was met with my sheets. I sit up quickly covering my breasts. I look around and see that I am alone.

I huffed in annoyance. "They could have at least stayed," I tell myself. I look up at my dresser in front of me. It was the plushie they got me with a fresh set of flowers next to it. A smile makes its way to my face. I got out of my bed wrapped myself in my white sheet and walked over to the flowers.

There was a note leaning on the vase. I grinned and picked up the note.

we're sorry we couldn't stay, work called us. We didn't want to leave but I hope you enjoy the flowers, pretty girl. Call us when you are awake.
Sincerely, Lola and Mila.

I smiled as I read the note. I felt butterflies swarm in my stomach. My phone rings snapping me out of my trance. I rush back to my bed, throwing myself on the bed and grabbing my phone off the nightstand.

It was an incoming call from Maze. "Hey," I answered putting the phone to my ear.

"DETAILS NOW" she yelled at me through the phone. I pushed the phone away from my ear. I placed her on speaker and laid the phone on the nightstand. "One, can you stop yelling I just woke up" I groaned rubbing my temples.

"Come on, I thought they would fuck you so good you lost that attitude," she said jokingly. I laughed shaking my head. "You wish" I responded. "hey did you eat breakfast yet?" she asked.

"No Why?" I asked her back. "You wanna get brunch?" She questions me. I thought about it for a moment. I didn't want to cook right now. "Yeah for sure, but can I invite another person" I asked her. "Yeah who is it" she responded. "My friend Iya, you remember you met her at that party," I told her.

"Oh that really pretty girl, with that white ass boyfriend who ain't shit," she asked back. I shook my head "Yes maze" I said rolling my eyes. I clutch my sheets wrapping them around me tighter as the a/c kicked on. "Oh!, then of course you can invite her," she says in a cheery tone.

"I hope you know I'm rolling my eyes right now, send me the details and I will forward it to Iya," I said rolling my eyes. "I swear you are such a dick, roll your eyes all you want cause when my foot is in your as-"

"MAZE" I yelled. "What you bitch, you started it." She sassed. "Whatever send the details I'm gonna get ready. " I sassed back.

"Fine see you later dick head"