𝐈𝐈𝐈

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"YOU sure you don't need a ride home" Maze asked me as I zip my hoodie up. " Maze im chilling, go home and enjoy your wine." I tell her I take my skateboard from her hand and hold it under my arm.

"Dick or not, your still a pretty girl walking at night in the city streets." she said, Maze is one of my closest friends.

She was the reason I even have a job after I accidentally hopped over the club's counter and decided I wanted to make my self a proper martini. Last guy before me, was shit.

She saw my skills, how I knew how to make most drinks, and I how I could multitask. so she hired me.

"You're right but... I don't know Bye Maze" I waved her off before running and hop on my skateboard. I ride my skateboard down the block I continue to ride letting the wind take me guide me.

The wind took me to my favorite place, the bodega after the night I had I need this , i hop off my skate board and pop it up. I clutch it under my arm. Before walking closer into the store,

"Jazzy!!" Iya shouts, iya is one of the clerks that works here, she was also a regular at the club, that girl parties non stop. She has ton of money, but she just works here to help out her boyfriend RJ.

She kinda of like a rich bitch you know the girls you see on social and are like damn that bitch is bad, like you'll probably have her on you're Pinterest. She has a black lace front with blonde highlights, she has brown skin and cute button nose that always holds a gold shiny highlight.

She has small upturned eyes, that are always red from her constant smoking she does. She has full lips that are covered in her fenty lip gloss. "Hey Iya" I said I wave at the girl and went straight to the alcohol section. I grabbed a case of beer. I walk to the front counter where Iya was standing.

"How was the club" she sighed as she scanned the case of beer. I grabbed my wallet out my bag. "It was different without you there" I said as I pull out a twenty. "On me boo, I miss the club" she said.She leans on the counter with her right elbow and her face in her hands. I raise an eyebrow.

"So come to the club the fuck?" I told her, she sighed loudly. "Shit been going on with Rj man, he acting like my damn mom" she said, soon the door to the shop opens causing the bell to ring .

Iya and i turned our heads and I see the girls from the bar, the girls and I make immediate eye contact "Fuck" I whisper to myself. I Face forward again. "What's wrong, ex hookups caught up to you." she smirked I roll my eyes at her "give me some newports" I demand pointing to the cigarette packs behind her.