𝐗

SMUT WARNING ⚠︎Wicked games - The Weeknd;)✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

SMUT WARNING ⚠︎
Wicked games - The Weeknd;)
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

I sat up quickly, and rushed out of my room to the front door. I peeked through the peephole and saw Mila and Lola standing there. I swung the door open. "What are you-" Before I could finish Mila grabbed me by my neck and kissed me, pushing me back into my house. I heard the door shut but all I could focus was on her lips.

Mila breaks the kiss. "Room." She asks. I pointed to my bedroom behind me. Lola then comes up behind Mila, grabs my shirt by the collar and pulls me into my bedroom.

Once we enter the room Lola pushes me on the bed. I Immediately lean on my arms once Mila seductively struts in while Lola closes the door. "How could you leave us without a proper kiss baby, huh?" Mila asks before getting on top of me, yanking my collar forward.

"I got nervous," I explained. Mila cupped my cheeks and brought me in for another kiss, her lower body grinding against mine. I couldn't help but moan loudly into her mouth. 'Fuck' Is all I think.

As she keeps grinding against me, she grabs the bottom of her dress, lifts it over her head takes it off, and throws it to the floor, breaking the kiss for a split second. I feel the bed dip as Mila pulls herself away from our kiss. I sigh heavily, and look up to see Lola's eyes blurred by pleasure. She slips her hand around Mila's neck pulling her into a kiss. "Fuck" I say as they make out over me.

"Please." I continue to grind up against Mila's clothed pussy as she moans into Lola's mouth, who is greedily swallowing all the sounds.

They break apart with Mila whining. "Plea-" Mila didn't even finish her sentence when Lola placed a finger on her lips, "Take Jazzy's pants off my love," she ordered. Mila doesn't waste any time and gets off of me, sliding her way down the bed and getting on her knees.

She undoes my pants in a hurry, pulling them to my ankles while I lift my hips, helping her through the process.

She seductively slides her hand up my leg and to my crotch. Slowly rubbing me through my boxer.

"P-please" I stutter out, "I need you," I tell her as she smiles, trailing just a finger up to my waistband. She stops and looks for approval, but not from me, from Lola.

'God it makes me so hard knowing I'm not in control of my own pleasure'

I crook my head back to look at the brown-skinned goddess. "Go ahead," Lola says nodding her head. I lift my head and sit up to look at the princess in front of me.

Mila squeals and pulls off my boxers, I lift my hips once again helping her. My dick comes out and slaps my stomach. Mila is practically salivating at the sight and immediately takes me into her mouth. I groan out loud, tilting my head back with my eyes shut. My head landing on a soft lap.