𝐕𝐈𝐈

SMUT WARNING ⚠︎(Out here feeding you horny monsters)

SMUT WARNING ⚠︎
(Out here feeding you horny monsters)

"F-FUCK" Lola moaned as she was pounded into by Jazzy, I couldn't help but fuck myself faster my legs were in the air as I fingered my self to the scene Infront of me.

Something about watching the two people I crave to dominate me the most, try to fuck each other into submission turned me on.

Lola and Jazzy were in missionary on our king size bed, Lola's legs were up and near her head as Jazzy ruthlessly drilled into her. I could see Jazzy's hands on Lola's waist with a tight grasp holding her as she was squirming. She takes her in ways I didn't even imagine possible .

The room was a mess. Clothes scattered everywhere, the items on Lola's desk was currently on the floor next to me from the ruthless fucking I got before.

Our room wasn't dark but it didn't hold a lot of light. The red LED lights surrounded the room. The white lights surround our bed illuminated

My legs were quivering and my ass was still throbbing but I was enjoying the view. I let out a loud moan flopping my head back as my fingers go deeper in me. I tried my hardest to match their pace but god knew I couldn't keep up.

"You like watching me fuck mommy into submission" said Jazzy. I lifted my head to see the pair watching me...well, my fingers. "You're not fucking anybody into-" Lola started to retort but Jazzy quickly pulled her dick out covered in Lola's juices and smashed it back into her causing Lola to scream in pleasure.

I took my fingers out of my wetness and placed them on my clit rubbing it fast. "Can you come here Pretty girl?" Jazzy moaned out to me. I nodded and stopped touching myself to get up to walk over to her.

"Crawl to us baby" Lola said gasping as she came for the third time. I didn't want to get in trouble so I got on the floor and crawled my way to the bed, slow and seductive.

"That's it sweetheart" Jazzy said as I get on the bed and approached her she took one hand off Lola's waist and used it to grip my face and pull me into a kiss. It was a sensual kiss, that made my knees weak. My stomach turned in delight it was either I had butterflies or I was about to cum, maybe both. She push my head back to break the kiss.

"Such a good slut, ain't you Mila?" she questioned as her hips snapped into Lola, I turned my head which was still in Jazzy's firm hold to face Lola, she looked like she was in the stars as she took in Jazzy's dick. My head was pulled back harshly to face Jazzy.