𝐕

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING ⚠︎Long wait but long chapter☻︎

Long wait but long chapter☻︎

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

I groaned as I awoke, I could hear voices from the door. It was a female and a male's voice.

"I'll awake her Nor" I heard, it was Mila, I hear the door close and footsteps come close. "Mila my love what does Nor need" I question my wife as I sit up my eyes open, my vision was filled with Mila in her black robe, I take her in bitting my lip. Her long legs were on display, her gap into her robe showed her cleavage.

"Done staring?" she smirked as she climbed on the bed and on top of me. " I'll be done once I get a taste of you" I said my hands finding her hips. I bit my lips while looking at our position. A position I put her in the most when I use the strap on. " you're cute " she states my eyes flicker up to her gorgeous face.

She moves closer to me putting her hands to both sides of my head, she leans to my ear   "But you're even sexier when I'm riding you" she whispers as she moves her face from my ear to my face. I smirk, she smiled before kissing me good morning.

I move one of my hands from her hips and into Her hair, forcing her closer to me. She moaned into my mouth as I made her grind on me. She breaks the kiss smiling down on me.

"No time for morning sex" she tells me brushing a loc of mine back into my bonnet. "I can make it quick" I responded my hand in her hair moves out of it and down back to her waist.

"We have no time Lola " she tells me again her head leaning back as I take one of my hands on her waist and drag it up her robe. "Ten minutes let me do my magic" I say to her

She whimpers as my hand plays with her nipples, I pinch them and roll them in between my fingers she lets out a high pitch moan. God her breast were so soft.

Mila's body was perfect, I worshipped my wife. Her supple tan skin was soft and her body curved in the right places, her breast were a good size. I loved sucking on them. "N-No T-Time" she stuttered her hands placed on my chest. I knew her lust for me was growing, she would grind then stop

"Five minutes and let me focus on your pleasure baby" I said. I trail my hand from her boob to her underwear line. "So you put panties on but not a bra" i question her tilting my head to the side.

"God baby five minutes that it" she says leaning forward to kiss me, I pull her panties from her skin and slip a finger in. She moans into the kiss as my index and middle brush against her clit. She breaks the kiss

"D-Don't tease me baby, five minutes" she pants, god my wife was sexy. I start to play with her clit making her moan and gyrate on my hand. "So fucking gorgeous baby" I tell her, I wanted a taste of her, no I needed a taste of her.