𝐕𝐈

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"THE fuck man" I said as I burned my toast, I was running on two hours of sleep. After getting dropped off by Lola and Mila I spent the night jacking off. We exchanged numbers but I was scared to text them. I wasn't usually nervous to text a girl, but something about them was different. I craved them.

When I "walked" In front of Mila's car I was thanking god. I was so stupid for rejecting them the first time, but hey self care first. I would be lying if I didn't wake up that morning and wrote their names on a paper and surrounded it in my crystals.

I take the toast out the toaster throwing it away, my phone beep and I rushed to it with excitement, my excitement disappeared when I realized it was Maze texting me.

The text read "brunch?" I looked at the burnt toast in the trash and then back at my phone, I usually hated eating out in general, I consider my self a chef and everyone loved my food but even chefs have off days, "bet be here in ten ;)" I sent.

She sent the thumbs up emoji and I put my phone on the counter. I made sure every thing was turned off before grabbing my phone and going to my room. I put my phone on the charger before looking into the closet.

"I think this tee and those cargo pants will go" I told myself before sliding a bra on then putting on the purple and black graphic tee.

I grab my black cargos and put them on over my boxers, I had already showered due to the mess I made yesterday. I went into my bath and I quickly brushed my teeth and rinsed my face before putting on my sliver rings and my chains.

I heard a knock of the door so I took baby sliver hoops and put them on. I grabbed my phone out of out the room and went to check the peep hole. Maze stood there in a yellow summer dress. I opened the door and she smiled at me "Ready?" She asked as she steps into my apartment.

"Yeah let me grab my shoes" I told her as I open the coat closet to grab my black air forces. I slip on the the shoes, I then remembered my phone, so I run into my room quickly grabbing my wallet, keys and phone.

"Ready? Huh" Maze teases me. She steps out first and I follow, I turn around closing the door and locking it. I follow Maze down the steps.

Maze holds the building door open for me and I thank her. "The restaurant is actually not to far from here so we'll walk." Maze said hooking her arm with me and walking right out of my apartment building.

"Sure I don't really care where we go, just as long as I'm with you Mazine" I told her I tickled her side a bit with my other hand and she slapped it away with a glare on her face. We continue to walk in silence up to the building.