Chapter 30

Thunder Razelle's Point of View

Today is my birthday and my baby didn't even greet me! I'm her boyfriend and yet she didn't greet me. For sure naman hindi niya nakalimutan ang araw na ito.

Nandito ako ngayon sa isang coffee shop at hinihintay ang isang client. We have to deal with something. The meeting should start at 2 PM and it's 1:50 PM already. I came here first because I had nothing to do in my office. My baby's not there and it's boring.

Exactly 2 PM when Mr. Lopez arrived. The meeting started. Pero hindi ako makapag-focus sa pakikipag-usap sa kaniya.

My mind couldn't help but wander back to Levana. She's been acting a little strange lately, but I brushed it off, thinking it was just pregnancy hormones. Buntis nga kaya ang baby ko? I mean, she's acting a little strange lalo na kapag pumupunta ako sa cabinet. May tinatago kaya siya sa cabinet na iyon?

Bakit kasi hindi ako binati ng baby ko kanina?

Time was ticking, and my patience was wearing thin. I decided to wrap up the meeting quickly and head home to check on Levana. I excused myself.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lopez, but I have to go back home."

"Why, Mr. Ferrer? Is there something wrong?" Mr. Lopez asked.

"No, nothing but I really have to go."

"Okay, we can continue this meeting next week," he said.

Rushing back to my office, I grabbed my things and made my way home.

Arriving at our house, I noticed that it was eerily quiet. The gate is open. Nakalimutan bang isara ni Storm ang gate? I remember earlier morning, Levana called Storm and they discussed something.

The gate being open earlier had put me on edge, and now Levana's absence only intensified my worry. I called out her name, but there was no response. Panic began to set in.

"Baby, where are you? I'm home! Come on! Where are you?"

As I frantically searched the house, my eyes fell upon a small box on the table. It wasn't there before, and curiosity got the better of me. I opened it slowly, revealing a positive pregnancy test and a handwritten note from Levana.

I'm nervous. I don't know what to do. Where the heck is she?

I tried to call her bodyguard but he is not answering his phone.

"Damn! Where are you, baby?"

Instead of her bodyguard, I called my twin sister instead. Good thing she answered it immediately.

"Hey, bro. How's Levana's surprise?" She asked in an instant.

"What do you mean surprise?"

"She prepared a surprise for you, Raze. Humingi pa nga siya ng tulong sa akin," she answered.

"But Hera's not here!"

"What do you mean she's not there? Iniwan ko siya sa bahay n'yo kanina. She was excited to tell you that she's pregnant pa nga," she replied.

"Storm, please help me to find my baby. I'm worried. I don't know where she is."

"Yes, I will. For sure Mom and Dad will understand naman," she answered and hang up.

I tried to track her phone and good thing I did. Nasa isang abandonanong buhay siya. Was she kidnap by that guy?

As Storm arrived, we called the police. We need their help. It's my baby's safety we're talking about.