AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT - BOOK 2

Hello all of you lovely people!

As you have now realized, the first installment of Holly and River's story has officially concluded. 

I was somewhat torn with myself on where exactly to formally draw the line on where the first book would end, and originally released Chapter 42: Reclaimed, with the idea of releasing one last chapter to wrap it up....But really, I ended up regretting this decision quickly after making it, so had to follow my gut decision in the end (as Liana would obviously support!) and properly end the book where it felt right. 

This said, I am going to be working away so much in these coming weeks to construct Book #2 of this saga and ensure it begins getting released out into the world!

As always, I can never really say 100% what my release schedule is going to be. As crappy as it is, I am a creative that experiences floods of overwhelming inspiration, and then long, drawn-out periods of drought in which not a single idea can be put down into words and communicate what I want. 

I'm sorry for this, because truly, I hate that it is this way...But we are all human and imperfect and must accept ourselves as we are. 

I cannot wait to begin giving you the next installments of River and Holly's story, because in so many ways, it's just getting started!!! 

I cannot ever say thank you enough for your ongoing support, and comments, messages of encouragement, and otherwise...This community has truly kept my creative spirit alive and I am so thankful for it. 

Until next time...Stay well, and take care. <3

Xoxo,

Undaunted