Chapter 6: A Conversation

River

Holly's skin is more delectable than I could ever imagine. So soft and warm, her sweet scent intoxicates me more than any drug or alcoholic drink ever could. It's all too much and not enough, I feel like I'm being pushed to my absolute breaking point, yet I know there's more that lies beyond it...And I want it to break, I fucking want to lose control, for the first time in my life.

Her fingers shard through my hair as another soft moan escapes her, floating into the night air and causing my cock to twitch hard in response. I have never wanted anyone more than I want her right now.

I smirk inwardly at the feeling of knowing she is mine to have like this. No one will ever make her feel like I do, and vice versa. I'm the only one meant to do this to do her, to render her helpless, to draw sighs and moans from her, breathy and delectable. Hold her down as I prove my point to her—against a tree, in this case.

I kiss the one area I've been tending to carefully, reveling in the  electricity that seems to surge through us whenever we touch.

I straighten up, pulling myself away, somehow. I look down at her while her hands slip from my hair down to my chest. Her eyes are full of surprise yet complete lust at the same time. Her hair is mussed up from me pulling at it earlier, her gorgeous mouth is swollen and pink, and I can see the love bites forming on her skin. I swell in pride knowing those will last a day or so. Everyone will be able to see who she belongs to around here.

"I said: I don't like sharing." I say to her in a low voice, barely able to keep myself from ravaging her again.

"Point taken." She says, her sweet voice breathy and incredibly alluring.

I chuckle and tuck her hair behind her ear, feeling the smooth strands of her curls wrap around my finger easily. I see now why we have to drive each other to the point of near madness; because if we didn't, we wouldn't get moments like this.

A glint of something flashes in her eyes, and she leans up and into me. I instinctively pull her closer, my hand pressing up against the small of her back. But instead of a kiss like I was expecting, the little vixen latches onto my bottom lip, biting down on it and pulling back gently.

I groan and my hold tightens on her, fisting the fabric of her top in my hand. She releases my lip, a small giggle rising from her lips when she does.

My eyes flash open and her face is flushing, the colour visible to me even in the dim evening light. She was embarrassed to do that yet finds it amusing that I'm so susceptible to her touch.

"You'll pay for that." I say to her darkly, taking her chin into my grasp, angling her towards me.

A teasing smirk washes over her lips as she replies to me. "Is that a threat...Alpha?" she purposefully emphasizes my formal title, and I can barely contain my urge to grab her and take her back to my house so we can capitalize on this moment.

"It's a fucking promise." I mutter before grabbing her soft lips with my own once more.

She tastes sweeter and better than anything I've ever encountered. Not so sweet it is too overwhelming, but sweet enough to keep you coming back for more. She tastes floral, almost fruity, the flavour popping on my tongue.  I can't imagine letting her go after this.

"River!" a distant voice catches both of us off guard, and we separate with haste in order to look over to the right, where the party has continued, all who are there completely unaware of what we're doing.

"Fuck." I curse under my breath, looking back to Holly who looks very much like she doesn't want to be caught like this. But she looks fucking beautiful as hell with her hair all messy and those bites on her neck.