140

Becky stared at Freen who turned her back on her. She thought for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Freen, tomorrow we go to the hospital. I want to do an IVF test" said Becky softly.

Freen sat down and looked at Becky's face. "Becky, please don't force yourself to do what I want."

"I didn't force myself" lied Becky.

"Okay. Thank you, Becky"

"Welcome" Becky kissed her forehead. and gave a small smile.

"Let's play fun game" Freen unbuttoned Becky's shirt. Becky who knew what the game was could only shake her head.

"Okay, please don't play rough"

"You're the one who wants to play rough later" Freen smirked.

*

*

*

While Freen and Becky were making love, Fae, still thinking about how to ruin her wedding plans that had been arranged by her parents. She had been told by Freen about this.

She asked her father for help but couldn't, her father told her that she would get married after a month and this week, she will meet the man she is betrothed to.

"I don't want to get married! If I have to, I will find my own partner!" Fae muttered with a thin smirk on her lips because she already had an idea to thwart an arranged marriage.

After three days of the incident, Freen gave the file to Fae.

"In that file is the data of your future husband. Please read it! Tomorrow you will meet here at the place I have book." said Freen.

Fae threw the file on the floor "I already told you, I don't want to get married!"

Freen sighed so she wouldn't get emotional with her sister's attitude because she didn't want to argue with Fae.

"It seems I've spoiled you too much!" Freen said in deep voice.

"Sorry..." Fae whispered and lowered her head.

"You're sorry won't change anything! Like it or not, you have to marry!" said Freen.

"I said I don't want to! How can I marry a man I don't know?"

"Of course, you can marry him. Tomorrow you will meet him and then three weeks later you get married" said Freen calmly.

"Tsk" Fae felt very angry now. "You are my gorgeous sister, so I beg you to cancel this stupid marriage" Fae hugged Freen.

"I don't want to cancel it!" Freen pushed Fae head gentle.

"Please! If you don't want, I will kiss you!" Fae threatened her with a thin grin on her lips, she knew very well that Freen never liked being touched like that. And as far as she could remember, only with Becky, her sister couldn't refuse when the woman embraced and kissed Freen on the cheek when she was little.

"Don't you mess around!" Freen pushed Fae, but Fae getting close to her.

"Aaaaaa!!!"

The sound of woman's scream made Freen and Fae look towards the source of sound.

"What are you doing?" asked Becky to Fae. She stood in front of Fae, behind her was Freen.

"I want to kiss my sister" said Fae.

"What?" Becky then hugged Freen. "No one is allowed to kiss Freen except me!"