END

"I don't accept this!," shouted Freen.

Becky woke up from her sleep when she heard a loud voice from Freen. "What's wrong with you?" Becky asked while rubbing her right eye.

Freen pushed Becky's shoulder and immediately pinned her down on the bed. "Am I very cruel and annoying?" Freen asked with a sharp gaze into her wife's eyes.

Becky answered with a shake of her head and of course with a confused expression on her face. 

"Then, why did you write my character cruel and annoying in your novel?" Now Freen hands were gripping Becky's hands so that the woman couldn't move.

"My novel?" Becky frowned, but only for a moment. She grinned and answered Freen's question calmly after she realized what made Freen look like an angry monster.

"I wrote your character as cruel an annoying to make the story more interesting," lied Becky. Because in reality Freen is cruel and annoying!

Cruel because Freen keeps rejecting her love and annoying because she always treats her as she pleases.

"Hey! Wait a minute! Have you read my novel?" Becky asked when she pushed Freen body to sit down.

"I accidentally read it," answered Freen,

smelling the fragrance of her wife's hair.

"Liar," Becky pursed her lips. "Oh yeah, Is my novel good?"

Freen didn't answer Becky's question because she was busy tracing the nape of her wife's neck.

"Answer me!"

"It's not good. I hate my character in your novel."

"How dare you....," Freen kissed Becky quickly then cupped her face.  "Because you wrote it, I think it's really good."

"Really? You're not lying, right?"

Freen answered with a smile and that smile spread to Becky's lips who also smiled too.

"I love you, Rebecca Patricia Chankimha."

"I love you too, Freen."

Becky put her hands around Freen's neck. "I want you."

"Me too."

Freen who wanted to undress Becky stopped for a moment when she heard a loud knock on the door. She let out a rough breath.

Becky opened the bedroom door. She was very surprised now.

"What the heck?!" Freen's eyes widened. "Earth, Uranus, Ceres, Iris, Eris, Sun and Moon?!"

Becky ran towards the living room. Her guess is true. Chankimha and Armstrong's extended family was gathered in the living room.

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted to come, mom?" asked Becky to her lovely mom.

"Surprise!"

Freen came towards them lazily followed by her niece and nephew.

"Becky, why did you leave me with the minions?" Freen approached Becky and held her wife's slender waist tightly.

Becky kept quiet. She decided to sit next to Fae. She pulled Freen's hand to sit with her as well.

They spend time with family until late at night. 

Freen looked at Becky's face who was very focused talking to her family.

"Why are you looking at me?" asked Becky when she realized Freen was watching her.

"I never thought that my cousin whom I have cared for and loved since she was born has become my wife."

"Do you regret it?"

"No."

Freen asked her extended family to rest in the guest room that had been prepared because it was late at night. They need to rest their body.

After Becky had made sure they all went into the guest room. She took Freen to the pool. She didn't want to go into the bedroom yet.

"Thank you Freen for accepting me as your wife.

"Don't thank me. I love you sincerely."

Becky rested her head on Freen's shoulder. She deliberately grabbed Freen's breast making Freen flinch.

"I want this." said Becky with her cute face.

"Not for tonight."

"Why?" asked Becky.

"It's late at night. I'm afraid I won't go to work tomorrow."

"You're the boss, you can take time off anytime."

"Tomorrow is very important. It is for our children. Surprise for them."

"Okay."

Freen could clearly see Becky's sad face. "Tomorrow morning, before I go to work. I will give you special milk from my breast."

"Thank you, Freen."

"Welcome." 

They enjoyed the breeze that hit their skin a few minutes before entering the bedroom.