113

"Your answer is so good that it makes me excited to punish you" Freen whispered with a thin grin on her lips then gently pushed the tiny body without caring about Becky who looked surprised and scared.

She swallowed her saliva with difficulty when she remembered last night's incident where Freen took something pricious from her and it hurt so much. "I hope it's not that type of punishment again" Becky prayed in her heart.

"Phi, aren't we going to Paris tomorrow night? Shouldn't we be staying at my family mansion to make it easier and not to waste time?" Becky deliberately offers to live in her family mansion so she can avoid Freen's punishment.

"No, it's not fun to punish you if we stay there" Freen pulled a corner of her lips without taking her eyes off the cellphone screen.

"But phi..." Becky no longer continued her words when she saw a sharp and deathly glance from her wife. "You are in danger now Becky! Just be prepared what Freen will do to your body and hope that what those people say is true, that making love for the second time won't hurt, instead it will feel good" said Becky encouraging herself in her mind.

After arriving at Chankimha's mansion, Freen pulled Becky's hand to enter the mansion. She couldn't wait to give punishment to that woman who had dared to forget what she had said, only her can touch Becky's body.

"Freen, can we walk slowly?" Becky almost fell because she couldn't keep up with Freen's fast footsteps.

But Freen didn't care about Becky's words, she continued to walk into the mansion by holding Becky's hand tightly with excited feeling.

But her steps immediately stopped and her enthusiasm disappeared when she saw two people she knew very well sitting on the couch, they were none other than her parents.

"Why should they come now?" Freen muttered to herself as she sighed harshly.

Meanwhile Becky, who was walking behind, immediately bumped into her back when the woman suddenly stopped.

"Why are you stopped walking? It's hurt my forehead!" Becky rubbed her forehead then walked to Freen's side and how surprised she was when she saw the two figures who were currently smiling at her.

"Mom..dad.." Her surprise face was replaced by happiness face when she saw Douglas and Kaew who were her parents in law in the mansion because that meant Freen wouldn't dare to do anything to her.