61

The Armstrong and Chankimha families took turns going into Becky's room. Now, it's Freen's turn to enter.

Freen went towards Becky and sat in a chair that had been specially prepared for visitors. She held Becky's hand without saying anything.

To be honest, she was shocked by what happened to her, especially when she saw the state of the girl who always annoyed her, now she just lay there helplessly.

"Becky" Freen whispered with a feeling of tightness in her chest, without realizing that tears were dripping in the corners of her eyes.

The tears she never shed when she fell down like anything, even when her family members sick. "What's this?" Freen wiped her tears.

She couldn't bear to see Becky like that. She chose to leave the room.

And when she was outside the room, Freen saw the sadness in the eyes of the entire Armstrong and Chankimha extended family. She chose to sit quietly among her cousins.

"Freen, why are you still here? You left your wife" asked David when he realized that her niece not back yet.

"I am not married her" said Freen and lowered her head.

Grandma and grandpa came towards the Chankimha and Armstrong family.

"Luna, is becky okay now ?" asked Anantrakul.

"Becky is still unconscious" said Luna.

"What is the chronology of incident?" asked Aeo.

David recounted what eyewitnessed and the hospital that treated Becky said after the accident occurred.

Freen who just listened what they said just squeezing her hand with sad face. She felt very guilty now. For her, she is the cause Becky an accident and deep inside, she was afraid that Becky would just leave her side.

Freen decides to take care of Becky. She never left Becky's room unless she wanted to go back to change clothes and buy food.

"Freen, you rest first. Let me take care of Becky. You have been taking care of her for four days without getting enough rest" Luna said to her niece who was always by Becky's side in this few days. Her niece turned even colder and looked very depressed.

"Becky has not regained consciousness,so..." Freen didn't continue her words.

"Aunty knows you must feel guilty about Becky's condition, because she had an accident while attending your wedding but please don't be like this" Luna wiped her tears that were failing again, remembering that her daughter had not be conscious for four days. "Becky must be sad to see the person she loves tormenting herself because of guilt".