156

"But Freen..." Becky didn't continue her words when her lips let out a sigh. She felt the hot sensation that burned her body when Freen's mouth sucking her breast."You can't suck my breast. This is no the right time" Becky grabbed Freen's hair to stop her from sucking her breast.

Freen, who understood, now turned to kissing and undressing Becky.

Without wasting time, Freen immediately stripped herself. She was ready to play in bed with Becky.

"Are you ready?" asked Freen.

Becky smiled by nodding her head.

"Okay, let's start!" Freen on top Becky. Warming up first" said Freen. Her right hand touched Becky's pussy.

Suddenly, there was a knock on their bedroom door from outside and the sound of the baby crying was heard very loudly.

"Freen, the twin was crying" Becky pushed Freen immediately and hurriedly picked up her clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"Becky, wait! Let their nanny take care of them. Let's continue what we were doing earlier"

"I can't, Freen. If their nanny had knocked on the door. It would have been because the twins couldn't stop crying" Becky said while putting on her clothes.

Freen took a deep breath, because once again her desire to touch Becky couldn't be fulfilled.

"Cover your body with blanket or use your clothes now! Do you want our children's nanny see you like this?"

"Whatever" Freen rolled her eyes.

Becky approached her and on top of her. "Only I can see this body. Don't be angry like this, you are not handsome and beautiful when you are angry. I promise after putting the twins to sleep well, we will play untill morning" Becky kissed Freen's lips gently.

"Promise?" Freen asked hopefully.

Becky nodded her head quickly, while covering Freen's body with a blanket.The she came out from the room to see and calm their children who were crying loudly.

Half and hour later...

"Where's Becky? She said she'd come back after putting the twins to sleep." Freen muttered irritably, while staring at her cell phone lock screen where the photo of the twins was the wallpaper. She looked at the twins picture with a happy smile.

She looked at her gallery app. Mostly pictures of Becky inside it.

That was the photo that Becky always sent to her before this all happened.

At first, Freen felt uncomfortable and strange when her cousin sent her photo ever day, either swimming, walking or eating.

"Tsk, I have to go to the twin room now." Freen turned off her phone then walked towards the twin room. "Rebecca Patricia" said Freen firmly when she saw her woman sleeping on the chair while her hands touch Asher's tummy.

How could she sleep soundly when Freen was waiting for her in the room for so long?

Freen walked over to the twins to check their condition then she looks at Becky. She picked up Becky and took her to their room.

She had told the twins' nanny to take care of Asher and Julian.

She covered Becky's body and kissing those red lips that always made her addicted. Her eyes now looking at Becky's laptop had not been closed.

"She must have forgotten to close it" Freen wanted to turn off the laptop. However, because she was so curious about what story her wife was writing, Freen decided to read it which seemed almost finished. "This story must be as boring as ever." she muttered to herself as she pulled the top page, where "Love You Freen" was clearly written as the title of the story.

Freen became even more enthusiastic about reading the contents inside, which turned out about her and Becky. She read the story for almost three hours with a furrowed brow and occasionally cursing her wife for making her character, who was herself, a very cruel and annoying woman.