Not Over: Lisa

I've heard the last few days pass. Hunter has spoken about the simulation around my unconscious body. So nothing seems to surprise me since I've heard it all before. With Hunter's arms around me, I felt soothed, relaxed, safe. It felt like forever since I've felt this way. As they stayed with me, it felt good to be with the people I care about.

For the next few weeks, Hunter and Susan spent time working on getting me back in shape. Susan helped me with medical issues and helping me get myself back together. With her help, she made gain back some weight and strength. Hunter got me back to work. He made me stronger and faster again. Things were starting to come together again. However, no one would tell me about the lab or experiments. As much as I asked, nobody will tell me anything. I've tried to see Tyson, but Hunter and Susan have kept me so busy, I've not had a chance. Plus Tyson never shows up for dinner or anything like that anymore.

Hunter and I finished training in the late afternoon, early evening.
"Lisa, go shower and get dressed, then meet me in the dining room," Hunter ordered with a smile.
Confused, I walked to my room. Laying on my bed was a short, black, strapless dress and black, glittering flats. Susan was sitting on the chair in the corner of the room.
"Go shower then get dressed," she said, handing me the clothes.
With every moment, I felt myself getting more and more confused. Deciding not to question it, I went into the shower and washed myself. Once I was clean, I put on the dress. The silky material felt nice against my skin. I walked back out into the bedroom to see Susan with a bunch of make up and hair styling stuff.
"Sit," she muttered, grinning.
I sat down on the bed hesitantly. With that Susan got to work, doing my hair and make up.

"Susan, this is beautiful, thank you," I whispered, turning away from the mirror and hugging her.
She dismissed it with a simple wave and smile.
"Hunter is waiting for you up by the stable, you better hurry on up there," Susan said.
I nodded and left the room. Susan sighed and crashed on the bed as I walked away. I went up to the stables swiftly. Hunter was sitting on Shooting Star's back. There was a basket in his arms. He smiled at me and waved.
"Lisa, you look beautiful," he sighed happily.
I grinned and tried to hold back a blush. Hunter reached his hand down to me. I took it as he pulled me up onto his horse.
"Hold on," he ordered in a sweet tone.
I clung to his soft shirt and strong chest as he flicked the reins. Shooting Star burst into a sprint, heading in a direction that Hunter had never taken me in before.

We arrived at the edge of the forest, at the cliff that overlooked the lake below. Hunter tied Shooting Star to a tree and helped me off the horse's back. He placed the basket onto the soft green grass. I looked at the sunset over the water and the forest, the view was breathtaking.
"Hunter, this is stunning," I whispered breathlessly.
He sat next to the basket, and held his arms open. I sat next to Hunter and felt his strong, warm arms wrap around me. He opened the basket and pulled out wine, small chocolate cakes, and small bitter size sandwiches.
"There's one thing more stunning than that view, it's you," he murmured right into my ear.
His hot breath tickled my skin and made me sigh. He handed me a glass of wine. The red liquid was sweet, yet at the same time, a little sour. Hunter and I sat, watching the sun sat as we drank and ate.

Once the food and wine was done, night had fallen. The stars shone in the sky above us, and the moon was bright and reflecting against the waters in the lake below.
"I love you," I whispered, looking at Hunter.
Hunter replied without words, but by kissing me instead. His lips pressed against mine, making me sigh. He leaned me back against the soft green grass and leaned over me. His breath tickled my upper lip as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around Hunter's neck as he continued to kiss me. Hunter's hands began tracing over my body.
"I love you too," Hunter said into my lips, making me moan slightly.
I smiled and blushed as I felt Hunter undo the back of the dress. He smiled into his lips as he continued to kiss me. I began to unbutton Hunter's shirt. Once the fabric was off our bodies, we tossed them both aside, allowing us both to catch our breath from the long kiss. Hunter pressed his lips back against mine, making me sigh again. I ran my hands across Hunter's bare chest, feeling every inch of his strong, toned, muscles. My hands settled hesitantly at the base of Hunter's pants. He bit my lip lustfully as he kissed me, making me open my mouth as I gasped and moaned. What started as a kiss, was swiftly turning as something more.

After the moon was at it's peak, Hunter and I were swiftly slipping our clothes back on in silence. The cold air sent shivers down my spine as it hit my bare skin. Hunter wrapped his shirt around me like a jacket, leaving himself in just his pants. I smiled gratefully at the man I loved. Hunter packed up the basket, then helped me onto Shooting Star's back. This time, Hunter sat behind me. His arms wrapped around me protectively as we rode. The heat radiating off Hunter's body reminded me of what we had just done under these stars on the grass below us.
"Here we are," Hunter said as we rode up to the stables.
Together, we got off of Shooting Star and let the proud, strong horse run off into the stable. Hunter carried the basket and took my hand.

As we arrived at the manor, Hunter took his shirt back and put it on. When we walked in the doors, we realized the lights were on. We could hear Susan and Tyson talking from the dining room. My eyes darted to the clock on the wall. It was two in the morning, no one should be awake. Hunter and I slipped off our shoes and walked towards the familiar voices, hoping we didn't look like we had just done everything that we had up at the cliff. Susan was sat with her face buried into her hands. Tyson's eyes darted to both of us.
"Sit, now," he ordered in monotone.
The laptop screen in front of Tyson was lit up. Thinking everything through, worry started to fill my core. I sat down in a chair, and Hunter sat next to me.
"Experiment Indigo and Experiment Purple are going to be terminated in one week, once all the DNA usage the scientists can get has been milked from all four of them. The clones will be unleashed in one month. Time is running out," Tyson said, fear forming in his voice.
That's when it hit me. Even if we freed all the experiments, they'd already had clones. We also left four power houses behind in that lab. This won't end until the scientists are either dead or behind bars. No change can happen until we've beaten them. Even with what we've fought through, it's still not good enough to earn our freedom.
"We have to go back," Hunter said, probably hitting the same realization as me.