Youmu and Yuyuko

"Hah!" I exerted myself, trying to match the pace set by Youmu.

"Keep up the pace, Shun!" Youmu swung her sword.

"Yes, Sensei!" I continue to swing.

"That's right. Once you've completed 200 swings, do another 100 swings!"

"Eh?! Again!?"

"Why? Are you complaining?" Youmu looked down at me with a stern expression.

"N-Nope, Nothing..."

"Then start swinging!"

"Yes, Sensei!"

...An hour ago, before the current scenario, Youmu and I walked up the longest stairs. The path seemed to stretch endlessly upwards. The surroundings were shrouded in darkness, except for the faint glow of lanterns guiding our way.

However, just as I was beginning to feel fatigued, a glimmer of light appeared ahead.

The wind gently breezed past us as we reached the top, revealing a breathtaking sight—the cherry blossoms in bloom.

"Woah, this place is amazing!" I exclaimed, taking in the breathtaking view of the cherry blossoms.

"Right?" Youmu smiled, clearly pleased by my reaction.

"I didn't know there were cherry blossoms here."

"Well, now you know! Now, come! I have to show you around." Youmu beckoned, running ahead towards a path that led to a mansion.

Youmu slid open the door and entered the mansion. "Lady Yuyuko, I'm back!" she called out.

"Ara~ Youmu, welcome back," Lady Yuyuko greeted with a smile. She glanced at Youmu before turning her attention to me. "Oh? Are you the rumored butler that the ghosts have been whispering to me?"

"Rumored butler? Ahh, nice to meet you. My name is Shun, the butler of the Scarlet Devil Mansion," I introduced myself, bowing respectfully.

"My, how kind. Would you like to become a butler here instead? I'm sure Youmu would be happy to have you here."

"L-Lady Yuyuko, please stop," Youmu interjected, her face slightly flushed. She then turned to me. "Don't mind her, Shun."

"Haha, thank you for the offer, but I have to refuse."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Because I have sworn my loyalty to Lady Remilia."

"My, how loyal of you... Very well then." Yuyuko nodded and turned her attention to Youmu. "Youmu, what's for lunch?"

"Oh! Today we have tuna and shrimp."

"Let me help you then," I offered, However, she shook her head in response.

"No, please keep Lady Yuyuko company. Meanwhile, I'll go get it ready," Youmu excused herself and left the room.

With Youmu gone, I turned my attention back to Lady Yuyuko.

"Shun, was it? Why don't you have a seat?" Lady Yuyuko gestured towards a spot.

"A-Ah, right." walking closer to her and kneeling on the floor, assuming the traditional seiza position—resting my buttocks on my heels with my legs folded underneath me.

(Fact: Seiza is the formal, traditional way of sitting in Japan. It involves a specific positioning and posture in a kneeled position to convey respect.)

"Ehehe~ You don't have to be so stiff. You're a guest here, after all," Lady Yuyuko chuckled.

"Oh... Then..." I adjusted my position, sitting with my legs stretched out in a more relaxed manner.

"Hehe~ So then, what are you doing here?"

"Ah, I came here to practice my sword skills. Youmu has kindly agreed to teach me a few tips."

"I see. Did the vampire order you to do so?"

I nodded. "Yes, Lady Remilia did request it. However, even if it wasn't an order, I would still ask Youmu to help me train."

Yuyuko giggled softly. "I see. Please take care of Youmu then."

"Eh? I should be the one saying that," I replied, slightly surprised.

After that exchange, a peaceful silence enveloped the room as we gazed out at the enchanting garden. The delicate cherry blossom petals danced in the wind, creating a serene atmosphere.

Soon, Youmu returned with a large wooden plate adorned with meticulously cut pieces of tuna and shrimp.

"Uwah!? Why is it so big?!" eyeing the large wooden plate filled with an abundant serving of tuna and shrimp.

"Ahahaha... It may seem big to you, but to Lady Yuyuko, it's a normal portion."

Yuyuko pouted. "Youmu~ That was mean just now."

"B-But it looks absolutely delicious."

"Right?~ Youmu is exceptionally skilled at cooking," Lady Yuyuko chimed in, her smile returning.

"T-Thank you, Lady Yuyuko," Youmu replied, slightly flustered by the compliment.

"Now then, shall we eat? I'm quite hungry."

"Of course. I have also prepared some tea to accompany our meal," gesturing towards a teapot and cups nearby.

And so, We began to enjoy the meal. I was taken aback by Lady Yuyuko's strong appetite, which seemed out of character with her delicate appearance. She appeared to enjoy the food in front of her sincerely, savoring each bite.

Meanwhile, Youmu's cooking skills are no joke. I had to admit that comparing the cooking of Sakuya and Youmu would be pointless because they each had their own distinctive styles, excellence, and flair.

Damn it, Why is it so good?!

After we finished our meal, I took a moment to rest and enjoy the view of the cherry blossoms, while Yuyuko retreated for a nap and Youmu began to tidy up the table.

As I relaxed, Youmu returned to where I was sitting.

"Now then, shall we get straight to the point?" she asked, her expression serious.

Oh, I almost forgot why I came here. I looked at Youmu and nodded. "I'll be counting on you, Sensei."

Her cheeks flushed slightly as she looked down, but she quickly regained her composure and smiled brightly at me. "That's right! From now on, call me 'Sensei'!"

"Right, Sensei!"