The Black Reimu

As she leaped forward, poised to strike, I prepared to block her onslaught. But then, a voice called out, resonating through the air. "Sadly, resolve alone won't be enough..."

At that moment, a barrier materialized in front of me, shielding me from Flandre's imminent attack. The voice had intervened, providing a momentary respite from the relentless assault.

"Shrine Maiden... How dare you interrupt!" Flandre glared at Reimu as she walked past me with a blank expression.

"Flandre, aren't you not supposed to be outside?" Reimu questioned.

"Hehehe~ Don't worry... They gave me permission," Flandre replied mischievously.

"Hm?" Reimu tilted her head in confusion but then sighed. "That vampire," she muttered under her breath. Turning her attention back to me, she asked, "Are you okay? I'm surprised you're still alive in your state."

"I-I'm fine."

Reimu smirked. "You're looking tough. You know, that vampire over there is quite the maniac, right?"

"Heh... I'm always playing with my Lady Flandre, so it's fine."

Reimu looked at me thoughtfully, then smiled. "Ho? I see." She then turned her gaze back to Flandre, taking out a talisman that transformed into a golden bright sword. "How about you step back for a bit... Things are about to get messy after all."

I nodded slowly, taking a step back to give Reimu and Flandre the space they needed for their battle.

"Now then, it's my turn," Reimu declared, her sword pointed confidently at Flandre. "Don't be a killjoy, okay?"

"Hahahahahahaha!~~ Of course!~ This time... I'll cut you in half, Reimu Hakurei."

With both combatants poised for action, they vanished in the blink of an eye, reappearing as they clashed with each other, creating a powerful shockwave that shook the surroundings.

"Ack," I muttered, feeling the impact of their exchange even from a distance.

As Reimu and Flandre continued their intense battle, the air crackled with energy. Each clash of their swords sent shockwaves rippling through the surroundings.

Flandre's laughter echoed through the battlefield as she swung her sword with reckless abandon. "Hehehe~ You're not bad, Shrine Maiden! But you won't be able to defeat me!"

Reimu's expression remained composed as she gracefully dodged Flandre's attacks. "I won't back down. I already defeated you once."

With a burst of speed, Flandre closed the distance between them, launching a flurry of attacks at Reimu. But the shrine maiden countered with precise strikes, her movements swift and agile. "You're quick, I'll give you that," Reimu acknowledged, "but you need more than just speed to defeat me."

Flandre's grin widened, and she gathered an explosive ball of crimson energy in her hand. "Then how about this?!" she declared, releasing the energy in the form of slash bullets. The bullets hovered around Reimu, transforming into small blades that shot toward her from all directions.

Reacting swiftly, Reimu used her talismans to create a barrier, deflecting the incoming blades with practiced ease. "I already see this one coming."

As the blades dissipated, Flandre's excitement only grew. "Hehehe~ You're good, Reimu Hakurei! But I won't hold back any longer!" With a swift incantation, she unleashed her ultimate move, "Crimson Sign: Ace!" Her sword blazed even hotter, flames enveloping the entire blade and extending it to a much longer length as if it were a dragon's fiery tongue.

Reimu remained unfazed by the display of power, her resolve unwavering. "I won't hold back either," assuming a focused stance. "Hakurei Style: Fantasy Slash Seal!"

In an instant, the area around Reimu shimmered with spiritual energy, and countless swords materialized in the air. Each sword held a powerful spiritual seal.

As Flandre charged forward, her blazing sword taking the form of a fiery dragon's head, Reimu's swords moved with precision, creating a swirling torrent of blades that clashed with Flandre's attack. "Is that all!? Reimu?!"

but her confidence wavered as she was suddenly bound by talismans, her movements restricted.

Reimu disappeared from Flandre's view, and bright golden swords surrounded her "Hehehe~ My loss," Flandre admitted, accepting her defeat as the golden swords struck her.

Reimu reappeared in front of Flandre, snapping her fingers to disperse the swords that had surrounded her. "Good."

I approached cautiously, "Is she going to be alright?"

Reimu turned to me with a glare. "Huh? Are you dumb? Of course, she will be. Vampires can heal on their own," she replied bluntly.

"I see... That's good."

Reimu seemed taken aback by my display of concern. "You... Don't tell me you still care for her even though she almost killed you?!"

I stayed silent for a moment and then nodded.

Reimu's eyes widened in surprise as she let out a deep sigh. "You... won't survive in this Gensokyo if you keep showing that side of you."

"It's fine," I replied with a small smile.

Reimu sighed again, her expression softening slightly. "Better get you back to your own world," she said, changing the subject. She began to walk away but turned back to me. "You... have a soft side. I bet girls will be all over you," she teased before finally departing.