013

————————————————————————dylanminnette 3h

————————————————————————dylanminnette  3h

REAL LIFE

🐥 bobby's pov

a loud cackle escapes eli's mouth as we're finishing up soundcheck for our newcastle show.
"what's so funny lad?" ryan asks, getting up from the drums and walking over to where eli was sat on the side of the stage, checking his phone.
"look at dylan's story mate" he holds his phone up to me, still laughing loudly.
"who's gonna tell him!"

i try to hide a smirk but i can't help but laugh. ryan laughs too, looking at me.
"guys stop, he's a nice guy." i say, still laughing however.
"mate don't lie you despise the guy"
"i never said that! he just.. has his flaws!"
"one being that he's dating your ex girlfriend."
"possibly.. but i don't hate him."
"nah you just wanna be him." i kick eli hard in the back.

"seriously guys pack it in, you got to be respectful to mags." josh says. i nod.
"wait guys, do you think she knows it's about her.." eli bursts into laughter again.
"are you daft, you were literally eye fucking her during the entire song of course she knows."
"oh god"

liked by lydianight, angelgallagher and 53,103 others magsalbarn in sam fender land and my album is out in a week, i'm a very happy girl

magsalbarn in sam fender land and my album is out in a week, i'm a very happy girl

user I CAN'T WAIT

sam_fender fuck yeah
magsalbarn i love you

angelgallagher be my valentine❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
elijahhewson stop using my lyrics to flirt with mags.
angelgallagher then tell bobby to stop writing lyrics about her
this comment has been deleted!

user DID ANYONE ELSE SEE ANGELS REPLY TO ELI

user what's your favourite off cuts and bruises?!
magsalbarn when i have her on my mind
liked by bobbyskeetz

joshjenkinson_ stop smoking
magsalbarn sorry j xx

dylanminnette hope i get a song on the album☺️☺️☺️
magsalbarn sorry but we met two weeks ago babes xxx
dylanminnette it's a good thing ur pretty then😞😞😞

dad 🦍
perfect storm's a good song aye 😏

beetle 🤍
shut up x

🪲 maggie's pov

"i still cannot believe you guys toured with THE arctic monkeys" aurora says while we sit around a table playing a game of cards.
"what was alex turner like? he's so sexy." angel say.
"oh yeah we're like practically best friends with him now he's super chill." eli boasts.
"but i'd argue i'm sexier."

"wait but i saw a tiktok of one of your interviews and didn't you say he didn't even know you were opening for them?" flo cluelessly adds to the conversation. aurora starts to cry with laughter, enjoying eli being humbled so badly. ryan laughs and gives her a high five.

"pussy." i laugh.
"you cannot talk, you a hundred percent won't even have the courage to go up to taylor when you support her." eli defends. he covers his mouth after realising what he said. everyone looks at me in shock. i shoot a glare at angel.
"ANGEL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD HIM." i yell.
"I'M SORRY I COULDN'T KEEP A SECRET THAT BIG."

"mags are you shitting my dick right now." aurora says. i shrug and begin to blush with the overwhelming feeling of everyone finding out.

"i can't believe you told angel and not me actually." josh says crossing his arms.
"josh please. you are the WORST at secret keeping."
"well angel's not any better!"
"that's true."

bobby sits there smiling to himself.
"what are you smiling about?" i say laughing.
"nothing i just, i'm really proud of you mags." he says, smiling even more. his smile still makes me as nervous as it did ten years ago. the blush on my face gets more intense.

"I'M GOING TO MEET TAYLOR SWIFT?" aurora squeals, shaking josh.
"i hate you." he says.
"i'll get you a video message." she teases. he smiles at her.

"no way are you supporting her too.." flo speaks up.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" ryan turns her.
"you're the other opener?! no fucking way!!" i run over and give her a tight hug.
"i'm so happy right now shut up i can't wait." she says.

"can't believe all our friends are opening for taylor swift and we're not." eli scoffs.
"don't worry we're opening for hazza." bobby says patting his back.

"hope you know we're expecting vip tickets for that." angel says pointing at herself and aurora.
"hmm only if you're nice!"
"well then there's no chance then." aurora says.

"ANYWAYS, congrats flo and mags this is very big news. you guys rock." josh says pulling us both into a hug. i look up at him and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"i say we get a nandos to celebrate." ryan says tapping flo's shoulder.
"i'll go get lu!" angel skips out the room.

we all grab our jackets and follow aurora and josh out the room, i stay behind for a second and grab bobby's arm. he turns around and i hold him tightly in a hug with no hesitation. he looks down at me confused, but leans his head on mine and closes his eyes as he pulls me closer.

🐥 bobby's pov

we walk down through newcastle city center on our way to nandos; mags, lu, aurora and josh up front with angel, ryan, flo and eli close behind. i walk at the back by myself, not able to physically stop myself from smiling. i didn't need eli or the lads to see just how pathetic mags makes me, they would take the absolute piss out of me for days.

nothing could describe how it felt to finally have her in my arms again after almost three years without her. life somehow felt normal again, it just felt right.

she turns around and smiles at me, while aurora is still talking to her. i smile back and awkwardly wave. god i'm such a loser, but i don't even care anymore. i'm just so happy to have her back.